All reviewslive bandon friday and saturday nightsincluding breakfastset you up for the daylasagnapiequiet roomtown centre locationcleaning staffsunday carverycar parkpay and displayboth nightsfantastic hotelcannot faultnoisejenny
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We had the cod loin ragu. Very tasty but sadly squid very chewy and could not cut them. Prawns in their shell were messy to peel. Would have been nice to have had crusty bread with it. Atmosphere very good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2017

My dear Grandma used to be the landlady here many moons ago, so you can imagine Tyacks Hotel has a special place in my heart. My wife and two children love coming here with me of an evening to get their mini-lasagne with chips and salad which is absolutely delicious and very reasonably priced. Despite it's name it's the same size you'd get anywhere else (we've tried Tyacks regular size and although it's super-tasty, we couldn't eat it all it's so filling!)

The restaurant has plenty of seating of all different styles whether you want an intimate chat or an entertaining evening out with friends. The Unicorn bar has been refurbished to a very high standard and there are games machines, entertainment screens and live bands on Friday nights. The rooms are immaculate with digital TV, refreshment making facilities and most importantly, plush comfortable beds. The cleaning staff keep the rooms tip-top and they are light, fresh and airy.

Tyacks Hotel is a popular choice for both business and family functions, with excellent facilities at really reasonable prices. I've been to plenty of them here over the years and it is a popular choice with locals.

The landlord, Sam Bowen along with his manager Nicky and their team make every day and evening a special occasion, and I know that my Grandma would be very proud indeed.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Called in to this place for lunch,an old coachlng house well placed ln Camborne for shopping etc.Food was very good i had the roast pork lunch it was very tasty plenty of pork and plenty of veg i had to ask for the crackling and apple sauce but it was no bother for the very pleasent waitress,my wife had the turkey and cranberry pie again very enjoyable.I can recommend this place

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2017

I really enjoyed The Tyacks, very welcoming and comfortable.

A great choice of food well presented, tasty and not expensive. A fine selection of Ales helped it all down.

A choice of sized burgers to suit everyone from a light bite to jawbreaker sized and I'm really pleased to find it served up on a proper plate and not on a slate or old floorboard which seems to be the current way with many gastro-pubs.

The Tyacks is just a little bit old school which I like, it is very conveniently placed in the town centre, friendly and great value.

If you are in Camborne and in need of a place to stay or just a good meal this is well worth visiting.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the tyack and it was it is, a pub with some rooms. Staff at reception were friendly and helpful, we didn't eat here only because we wanted to try other places but it always looked busy. Although a lively pub full of locals our room was quiet except for the road outside, but what can you expect in a town with a road outside? Generally pleased with our stay and no real negatives, the Ritz it is not but at the reasonable price paid it was exactly what you would expect.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family