US$106
Pitchup.com
Star Inn(St Erth Praze)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewscouncil car parkthe main hotelkaraoke nightroom was comfortable and cleanthe wi fiwould stay againnice stayannexcornwallbarmaidshampoosleepingmirrorconservatory
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Only visited for Sunday lunch and was very happy with it. Very traditional and a real plateful! A good selection of vegetables, perfectly cooked. Lovely roast beef. My apple pie pud was home made too and very good. So, I loved the food. The only slight minus point was the service. The waitress was very p!easant and willing, but I was not offered a menu only a recitation of the roasts on offer, so I didn't know if there were starters available. And I was not offered any drink, I had to ask the waitress. However, it did not spoil my meal. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will return. I liked eating in the new conservatory.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I stayed a few days here in September and the staff were very friendly and welcoming.
My room was comfortable and clean. The breakfasts were on the large side, but that's Cornwall for you big portions all round.
I ate in the restaurant twice and enjoyed both meals. Good value for money I thought.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Had wedding evening do with you and was not happy, staff were rude, was told to get out of rooms we hired for night by 10pm. Was not informed of this when was booked. We ended up going up to another pub in the area as felt so rubbish by how we were treated. Best thing about the white hart was the room we stayed in for the night.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Not sure where to start........found the staff a little up tight. Partner and friend went for a game of pool, didn't get to finish the games they paid for as was told to hurry up. Pool cues did not have tips on when asked was told it is what it is. Felt very sorry for the evening do we was attending as they were told they could be there all night and was asked to vacate at 21:40. They was also told they wouldn't need entertainment due to them having some, couldn't hear it in the room they were in.

Safe to say we will not be returning

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Wow, what a lovely hotel. Little chalet style rooms in a courtyard of the main hotel. The room had antique furniture. The bed was possibly the best bed I've slept in. I've slept in some of the best hotels all over the world but none of them came close to that bed. As for the staff. They were very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was traditional and well placed to give you that start you need for a busy day ahead. The evening meal again was traditional using products locally sourced. For me a good review is whether you would return for a further visit. Well I will be staying again but for longer next time. As a seasoned traveler I would highly recommend the White Hart Hotel *****

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the courtyard rather than main hotel. It's very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple