“Wow!”

Gurkha Tandoori
Ranked #17 of 60 Restaurants in Liskeard
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Basically served Nepalese food followed by traditional variety of Indian food. We use no artificial colourings or preservatives.all our spices are fresh and carefully crushed and ground to give the best possible taste.
Reviewed 22 September 2017

This is the first time I have tasted Nepalese food and the flavours are amazing. The portion sizes are huge and you can see into the kitchen to watch the food being prepared, nothing is hidden.

Fantastic value, shame we live in West Yorkshire so won't be able to become regular customers.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Really lovely takeaway ordered from the Gurkha Tandoori in Liskeard Cornwall. One of the best we have had.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

To put it simply I have not had a curry that good in some time.

Had the chicken chilli dry fry to start (could honestly have been a main it was that big!!)

The Gurkha Special (number 47 on the menu) is packed full of flavour and superb and I like to think I know my way round a Gurkha curry

All I need now is to find my comfy pants as absolutely stuffed

Well worth a visit - enjoy

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Staying in a holiday cottage and faced with a horrible wet night we came across the Gurkha's phone number in the house information pack. What a find. Takeaway food for six (grandparents, parents & kids) swiftly ordered, arrived an hour later exactly when they said it would. Portions good and food liked by all. I tried the fish curry and had it spiced hot. Just right. Prices reasonable. Would recommend.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Only tried their Nepalese dishes. On the whole very good. Some milder dishes tend to be a little too sweet for me - the medium dishes I've tried are better. Effiecient service and very good prices.