“Missed lunch”
Review of Chequered Flag

Chequered Flag
Ranked #13 of 59 Restaurants in Liskeard
Reviewed 2 October 2017

And was on the way home when the Chequered Flag came into view, the answer to my need. The Cruiser is enough to satisfy any appetite and boy did I enjoy it. Didn't wany anything else that day!!!

1  Thank dwats0n

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Really like to go to this cafe when we are in Cornwall as we know we will be able to get a good Gluten Free meal for my daughter and I and normal fayre for other members of the family. It has a good range of seating for all shapes and sizes of visitors! The focus is on the motorbiking community but there is no reason for those of us who no longer ride bikes not to feel equally welcome! My only criticism is that the service is a little slow (think it took nearly an hour to get our lunch) but if you are not in a hurry (which were weren't), it's fine!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Popped in with husband & son..... for a cupper.... I had a savoury tea, better half had a pork burger , really enjoy my savoury tea, a fun twist on cream tea... spot on, well presented, & the pork burger... I had to have a bite.... yummy....
Very nice... will be popping in again.....

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Nice place to call in for a quick snack. Simple food but wide choice. I like that they offer dairy and gluten free choices, including drinks and cakes. Good for a stop with young kids as there are toys, board games and a scalectrix track they cab play with.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Had to go there on business. Nice friendly people. Very welcoming. A clever niche market - complete with an on-site workshop for bikes (with whatever level of expert help needed). But they do not only cater for the bikers. Couples of a 'certain age' have realized what value for money it is.