“Exquisite dinner”

Price range: US$7 - US$53
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 December 2017

The choice, presentation, use of extremely local produce and fantastic flavours made our three course dinner very special. The dining room was full even on a midweek evening in November, which is a testament to the reputation of Trevalsa's chef. A wonderfully delicious meal.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Spent 4 nights here and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. A delightful 'Arts & Crafts' style old house with lots of original features in the main areas. The food in the restaurant was excellent and so were the breakfasts. Great location with cliff top views. We had a ground floor double because of ambulatory problems. It was on the small side but we were aware of that before we went. Otherwise it was quite adequate, clean and comfortable. As part of the package we had tickets for the gardens at Heligan and Trebah and both were well worth the visit. I found the hotel and staff most helpful from the moment the booking was made to the moment we left.

1  Thank Edwin P
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Trevalsa Court is the most perfect place to be . Location and scenery is stunning ! With a beautiful garden , sea views and a steep walkway to a very dramatic beach, plus the coastal path passes right on the other side of the gate also . The rooms , sitting area, dining room and bar are very tastefully decorated with pieces acquired from manor houses . The night I stayed it rained most of the afternoon and evening, which I can honestly say , couldn't have been timed better for my trip, I was pleased to spend a whole day in this wonderful hotel. I had a meal there that night and that was also perfection. I can't say enough about my stay here, I will return !

1  Thank DavidofMichigan
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We ate from the fantastic value lunch menu. 2 courses for £9.99 or 3 courses for £12.99. The food was excellent. Well presented and locally sourced. We sat on the terrace, overlooking the sea.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Choice of food provided along with wine list to suit all, is of a very good standard, and for those staying at the hotel, it eliminates the need to eat out in the small fishing village Mevagissey, which is about a 10 minute walk away down a rather steep hill.