“Lovely vegetarian options.”
Review of The Cornish Bakery

The Cornish Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Mevagissey
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Take a measure of tradition, mix with the finest quality locally sourced ingredients, a pinch of proper Cornish passion and a tablespoon of innovation. As a result, we create our authentic, freshly-baked World Champion pasties and we serve them up across the country with our hand roasted coffee buttery French pastries and array of other tasty delights.
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I tried two of the vegetarian pasties on different days, both were delicious and filling after a day walking on the coast path.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I cannot rate more highly my day spent at the Cornish Bakery Megavissey with the lovely Miss Hannah. We popped in several times throughout the day and were never disappointed. The food is delicious and the service is outstanding - certainly a highlight of our day on the harbour!!!

2  Thank Allison W
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I chose this pasty shop because of it's reputation and rewards. These were clearly no reflection on my traditional pasty.
The filling to pastry ratio must be 1-3, which made it filling, but little else. The pastry looked great from the outside, but was not fully cooked through. As for the filling, all the ingredients were there, but it must be the blandest thing I have eaten in a long while, with no seasoning whatsoever.
Sadly, I am completely disillusioned with the Cornish pasty, and aghast at the price demanded.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We found these were the best tasting pasties in mevagissey ,also had outlets in other local towns and villages .

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We visited here for a pasty for lunch. They were pretty good. Service was quite speedy and they have good Pastry.
Selection was not great but it was late lunch so perhaps just running down stock. Overall not too bad.