“Very good”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bill's Barn

Kitchen
The Garden
Parking
Perranporth Beach
Edmondscote cottage - also available to rent
A pretty place for tea!
Bill's Barn bedroom
The romantic bedroom
A lovely place to sit and read
So pretty
Bill's Barn lounge
Bill's Barn lounge
Lounge
Lounge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jim D
“Very good”
Reviewed 17 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Really enjoyed our stay. Garden perfect for the Labrador. Bed was very squeaky but comfortable. We do hope to stay here a again and would recommend. Cottage 5 mins walk from the local pub and 20 minutes walk to the beach.

Your age range 50-64
Lizgl2015
Topsham, United Kingdom
“Mrs”
Reviewed 29 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Weekend away with my husband and two Labradors. Very restful, cosy cottage, easy to find and easy to park right outside. The neighbours cat Dillon paid us a visit and didn't mind the dogs at all lol. We had a perfect break, it was a great base for walking the dogs, especially at nearby Perranporth beach. Highly recommended.

29 Nov 2017
Thank you very much for such a lovely review of Bill's Barn. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you again soon. PS I am sure that Dillon would be pleased to see you too :-)
Christoph...
Bedfordshire
“Short Break”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Bills Barn is in a lovely quiet location just a short 5-10 minute drive from Perranporth. The accommodation was just what we needed for ourselves and two dogs.The kitchen was well equipped,the bed very comfortable and the shower was lovely and hot. Tracey popped in to see us on our first evening and made us feel very welcome.

29 Nov 2017
Thank you for your lovely review of Bill's Barn. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you again in the future.
Tracey
Burgerboy...
Exeter
“Gurt Lush! ”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Stayed in Bills Barn with my better half in April for 3 nights, it was a surprise for her birthday and I was not disappointed!!! Both of us fell in love with the barn and surroundings. The barn was clean, well equipped and looked amazing! The fire was perfect after a long walk around the coast. Tracey was so welcoming, nearly as welcoming as her dog! The parking space was big enough to fit my work van in, with a skip opposite due to work going on! DVDs in the draw for those rainy days were a bonus! The local pub around the corner was welcoming, served a good pint of thatchers and can nearly cook a steak perfectly too! There were a few dog hair around the place, but I expected that as they except dogs here, it wasn't a problem in the slightest! I would book this place again in a heart beat! Thank you Tracey

6 Jul 2017
Hi Guys, thank you very much for your very positive review. I'm so pleased that you found me (and the dog) so welcoming :-) Apologies that you found a few dog hairs. I hope that it wasn't too much of a problem. Great to hear that you would re-book. I look forward to welcoming you again soon. Tracey
roseann19...
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous Cute Cornish Cottage.”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We stayed in Bills Barn for 4 nights and what a wonderful time we had. Great location and lovely walks near by and the walk to Perranporth beach is worth doing. You would never know that other people stay there with dogs. Its spotless. Thank you Tracey for upgrading the fridge the freezer compartment was perfect. The log burner is so cosy in the evenings and the whole place has a calm warm atmosphere. Our Black Lab loved the garden and we felt happy knowing he was secure. We plan on coming back to visit very soon. The Bolingey Inn is a very dog friendly pub within walking distance. Liked the fact that Tracey kept good communication throughout our booking. Thank you.

31 Mar 2017
Thank you for the excellent review of Bill's Barn. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found everything to your satisfaction. Perranporth and Bolingey are very doggy friendly and all are very welcome at the Bolingey Inn. Thanks very much for coming and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing