Lovely manor, our room was Joanne, right by the indoor swimming pool. That was great to go down to in morning for swim. Room clean and tidy. Shower not good, poor power. The breakfast was disappointing, poor egg with oil still all over it. The restaurant was closed for the 2 days we were there. This was not a problem as we food a great pub restaurant, the britannia. This place was lovely we great food and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell