Apex Inn(South Lake Tahoe)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$65
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$85
Tahoe Valley Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$295
US$195
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

Motel 6 South Lake Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$66
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Emerald Bay Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$119
US$99
Sunray Tahoe Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)
US$70
Deerfield Lodge at Heavenly(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$200
Alder Inn(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
US$324
Cancelon
All reviewslake tahoecross country skiinggas stoveroad noiseroom cabinfall colorsanta's villagecozy cabinssledding hillsnow shoeswe loved our staybed and breakfastfire pitwe've stayedwood fired saunakirkwood skisierra house
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I don't think I would go back to this place. First, the front desk staff was really rude and impatient when I called for some questions regarding my reservation. She abruptly hung up on me without saying good bye. I wanted to cancel my reservation at that time but it was too late. Second, we did not sleep well due to the flies in the room and road noise. When the room ('Norway') was heated up, the flies came out and made noises all night.
There was one thing positive we experienced during our stay. A nice young lady (Danielle?) at the front desk delivered the kindling to our room 3 minutes after we called.
Overall, I am not sure this place would be worth the money.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Huiming W
Reviewed 14 October 2017

my husband and I spent 3 nights recently and fell in love with our cozy, 1 room cabin, Waterfir! It was immaculately clean, with all the amenities necessary. The bed was very comfortable, and as we cooked 2 dinners, breakfasts, and lunches in our cabin kitchen, we were pleased that it was so easily manageable! The office staff were kind and helpful, and our 1 cafe experience was great. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jack s
sorensens, Owner at Sorensen's Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thank yo so much for your kind review. We're glad you had such a wonderful time!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Amazing resort! Darling cabins transport you to a mini European village. A wonderful place to stay during all four seasons! The owners and staff take huge pride in the resort and it shows in the care and attention that they provide their guests. The location is remote and yet Tahoe is only half an hour away. I have been several times and loved the Chapel, Silvertip, Ponderosa, and Aspen. My next cabin choice will be St. Nicks. Also loved the dinner we had at the restaurant. Customer for life!

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank Carolyne E
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I was looking for someplace different to camp & came across Hope Valley Resort..which is an RV Campground with hook-ups that is located on the same road as The Hope Valley Cafe and Market. We had to stop at Sorensen's for directions & Hope Valley Resort is a sister to Sorensen's. We got directed at where to go & was greeted by Eric who is the Campground host when we arrived. We got settled into our spot then headed off to explore the Carson River which runs right by the resort. There are quite a few camping spots at this resort & I think most or all had full hook ups. I wouldn't recommend Big RV's trying to get into this place as the spots are pretty tight and no real turnarounds. We enjoyed our stay & would go back...lots of places to explore in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The staff is very friendly and helpful, attending to your every need. The breakfasts are terrific and the dinners are good, though pricey! Enjoyed visiting with people from all over the world and country. Looking forward to another visit.

Room Tip: Visit their website for room details.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple