Lakeview Motor Inn Belmont(Belmont)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$64
Hotels.com
US$67
  • Pool
Aquarius Motel Belmont(Belmont)(Great Value!)
US$61
Lake Macquarie Motor Inn(Belmont)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$81
US$79
Orbitz.com
The Esplanade Motel(Warners Bay)
US$91
US$76
Hotels.com
Warners at the Bay(Warners Bay)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$82
US$77
Catalina Motel Lake Macquarie(Toronto)(Great Value!)
Pippi's at the Point(Speers Point)
  • Restaurant
Gunyah Hotel(Belmont)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnew managementlake macquariefamily functionroom was cleanbad reviewsspectacular viewsbbq arealate at nightlovely spotwould stay againa great staysunsetlakeviewconditionerrebeccaclosurefoyer
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay. Spoke with Manager Duncan who was professional and helpful.
Room was clean tidy and comfortable.
Sunset on the lake wonderful.
I would stay again.
The rooms are well decorated and the bed very comfortable.
Beware of good water pressure in sink

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

What was once a thriving hub by the Lake is now a mear shell of it's self.
It's shameful that this once thriving place has been let go to rack and ruin by its owners. Its been a popular Lake side haunt for as long as I can remember.
Shame Shame on them

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debra M
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Booked a room on business for a night with one of my pre-requisites being wifi. At around 8:15pm I phoned reception to let them know that the wifi signal was not available in my room.
Not sounding surprised at all I was told to come up to reception to use the wifi... upon telling the rude manager that I did not expect to have to spend my evening at reception, she wanted to "compensate" me by offering my money back and having me find somewhere else to stay.
I travel a lot for my work and have never dealt with such disgusting service from a hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Ryan N
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I need accommodation near Belmont hospital squids ink hotel was a 5min drive to the hospital. Fantastic.. We requested a room with a view and the view was beautiful!! Room was good .. great shower !! Will be back again.. next time I hope they have the restaurant up and going for dinner ..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2017

When we visited in very wet weather, the hotel was not very welcoming. We found it hard finding any staff to be able to check in and found nobody to check out with. Fortunately we were visiting relatives, so food wasn't an issue, but although the restaurant looked functional as the tables were laid up, no food was available either in the evening or at breakfast. The room was passable, but was definitely in need of modernisation and TLC. It was clean to a point. I would not return unless there were dramatic changes. The hotel is in a very good spot next to the lake, so has a lot of potential.

Stayed: March 2017