“Clean and friendly but slow”
Review of Oliver's Real Food

Oliver's Real Food
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Gundagai
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visited but had to wait to be served as there were only two workers on duty. Ok that was not the point we had to wait whilst those people then went to prepare our selection...... a cup of rice balls and some steamed beans plus a drink
15 mins is far too long when there were only a few (6) people in the whole restaurant. Disappointed. Well appointed eating area and clean restrooms

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Not game to buy food here as its way over priced. The coffee here taste like dirty water & way too expensive around $5 for coffee.

2  Thank Kris H
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I always stop at Gundagai for fuel and a coffee when driving the Hume Hwy several times each year. In the hope of finding a decent coffee I tried Olivers for the first time and was pleased to find that I could use my own cup and receive a discount for doing so. The coffee was strong, the way I like it - although if you like your coffee the usual service station style, weak and milky you might not like it. But hey, just add some more milk!
Although the price was a little higher than usual, I'll be getting my coffee there in the future. Also, the staff were friendly and the shop clean and very spacious.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

It was a pleasant surprise to find this place.
They have an extensive menu from sandwiches to speciality foods - gluten free, vegetarian, vegan etc.
Very good quality and healthy foods (although I availed myself of a propriety brand soft drink) and coffees. Very clean premises with plenty of seating. I can imagine the place heaving when a tourist bus calls in.
A little more expensive that other "sandwich cafes" but I would eat there regularly if I could.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

fantastic food and beverages Service is excellent staff very obliging rest Rooms immaculate and easily accessible Fresh juices and organic foods so very fresh easy parking animal friendly