“Service and food pretty good”

The Quarters Huskisson
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Huskisson
Price range: US$7 - US$29
Description: Modern style eatery & bar set in a coastal style cottage with several dining and drinking areas including a front deck, main dining room, rear lounge, and back courtyard. Daytime serving a fresh brunch menu with coffee, breakfast cocktails and extensive beer and wine list. Nights are a culinary journey of fresh local produce, with cocktails, and a full bar. A must to visit in Jervis Bay.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The slow cooked lamb was great as were the side dishes. The whole snapper was just ok, a bit bland. My sisters and I had a very enjoyable evening, however the tables were so close together that privacy is sacrificed and we were just too close to the table next to us. Too many tables for the space.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We were trying to find a seafood restaurant during our holidays in Australia and this restaurant was a great surprise. Good quality and service. We definitely recommend it

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We had lunch and dinner here during our stay in Huskisson. The lunch was disappointing, while the dinner wasn’t bad. I had the corn and cheese fritters for lunch, but I didn’t taste any cheese. The fritters weren’t anything special, nor was the avocado salsa on top. My boyfriend had the salmon salad, which ended with a bunch of liquid in the bottom of the bowl. I’m not sure if they didn’t dry the lettuce or what. The lettuce was iceberg and wasn’t very good.

Our dinner was better. We shared the whole snapper and it was good. The broccoli was OK, but I didn’t like the lemon flavor, which overpowered the garlic. Also, they should offer bottled still water because the tap water tastes awful in Huskisson.

The service was good. The waitress made me some iced tea, even though it’s not on the menu. She also got the chef to prepare the salmon the way my boyfriend wanted it.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We choose a selection of small plates and sides to share. All were v. good and reasonable value, creative dishes not often found outside major metropolitan areas. As leaving saw a Wednesday deal that looked good value, something like $25 drink, main meal and a side.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Went there recently for lunch with a small group. Had fantastic service and the food was delicious, went with the wagu and shared the main of haloumi as a side, really hit the spot. Intended on coming back for their dinner service as they appear to have an interesting menu. Will definitely be back again.