Kangaroo Valley Golf & Country Resort(Kangaroo Valley)(Great Value!)
US$156
  • Pool
Wombatalla Guesthouse(Kangaroo Valley)(Great Value!)
US$159
The Laurels B&B(Kangaroo Valley)
TripAdvisor
Banksia Park Cottages(Kangaroo Valley)
  • Pool
Hillside Kangaroo Valley(Kangaroo Valley)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Bountiful Farm House(Kangaroo Valley)
Agoda.com
All reviewsrose cottageafternoon teajolly jumbucksconesbath saltsdeluxe packagefresh eggsgirls weekendbeautiful groundsbreakfast hamperlittle slice of heavenanyone wantingloved feeding the chickensfruit treesprivate gardenthis wonderful placedietary requirements
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I've stayed at Crystal Creek Meadows with my family 4 times now and have just booked our 5th stay for September. We originally stayed in Fleur cottage (loved it) but have stayed in Rose Cottage the rest of the time as it is just perfect for us and our young boys. They love the huge spa bath, the gardens to explore and especially the chooks.

Chris and Sophie welcome us back every time like old friends. It has become a yearly event that we look forward to, it is just such a tranquil break from city life and every time I go I just don't want to leave. Another tip while in the area: Yarrawa Winery is a must to visit, the couple who own is are so lovely and the wine is pretty awesome too!

Room Tip: Love Rose Cottage for families.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Belinda C
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We stayed at CCM on 11 March, we were checked in by Laura she was very helpful and chirpy just makes you feel extremely welcome as if you had stayed here 100 times before, Sophie and Chris are extremely nice they just really want you stay to have been perfect , cottages are really nice , very roomy and just right to make your stay that much more comfy. Being only 2 hrs drive from Sydney makes the location great and you get the feeling of being right away from all hustle n bustle. I would highly reccomend to stay here would not hesitate to come back. All the natural products top off your stay. I could go on but I won't just please go and enjoy this fantastic jem. Thank you so much for the great stay Ammie & Beau

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 8 March 2012

This place is almost a must for city folk. It set in a beautiful area with lots of outdoor activities. You are made to feel very welcome and at the same time offered plenty of privacy. If you are Eco conscious or not it is a great way to realise how easy it is to recycle and lessen out impact on the environment. Crystal Creek gives this education in a gentle but memorable way. Cottages are well equipped and to to a good standard. Might be a little pricey for some. We really enjoyed our time there and would recommend it to families as there is lots of space for the kids to explore and tire them out!

Room Tip: We stayed in Fleur cottage which was very private, could hold up to 4
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed 2 March 2012

My wife and I have been taking our kids to CCM for several years now. We always stay in Rose Cottage. On occasion, we have taken friends and visiting family with us, and they have just as nice a time in Jolly Jumbuck.

I could bang on about the beauty of Kangaroo Valley, the idyllic setting of CCM, the wonderful reception, the nice cottage(s), the peace, the blissful view of stars at night, the lovely food and drinks that come as part of the package, and the fantastically nice hosts, but I don't need to bother. As my wife would ruefully concede, I'm a fantastically fussy and unforgiving customer, and yet we have gone to CCM three or four times a year for more than five years. I believe that says it all.

Room Tip: We know Rose Cottage and Jolly Jumbuck, and they're both nice.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We went to Crystal Creek Meadows for a special birthday which included over 4 hours of massage and pampering for my wife. The massage therapist was superb, skilled and attentive to my wife's needs. The cottage was more than comfortable and over the 3 nights we were there we had time to sample their own handcrafted soaps, balms and creams within the cottage and to enjoy the quiet contentment that Crystal Creek Meadows seeks to provide. The food provided, including the breakfast basket with their own free range eggs, was first class, as was the stocked kitchen and small touches that made us feel welcome and special. Our welcome was friendly and we felt included in this special place. We were especially impressed by the owners' philosophy of promoting a more natural way of living and were able to observe how this is being put into practice by rehabilitating a tired piece of farmland to create a natural environment to which native birds and mammals are returning. We have already booked a return trip to enjoy again the ambiance of this special place.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple