“Paradise in Kangaroo Valley - the perfect getaway retreat”

Crystal Creek Meadows Luxury Cottages & Spa Retreat
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 21 August 2012

This trip for me was everything I had hoped for and more!! I was looking for a relaxing get away to re-charge my batteries and from the minute Sophie described the cottages I knew it was the perfect place for me. Every woman or couple should spend time at these cottages to have time away from the busy lives we lead. The beautiful hamper that was in my cottage when I arrived was full of the most amazing organic and local produce, and the detail in making sure the cottage had everything I needed from a choice of divine bath salts to a log fire place, selection of movies , in room massage and facial (highly recommend) I left after 5 days feeling completely rejuvenated!! I stayed in the Jolly Jumbuck cottage. My husband couldnt make it but I have to say I would have had a great time with or without him!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Crystal Creek Meadows Luxury Cottages & Spa Retreat

Reviewed 10 July 2012

I've stayed at Crystal Creek Meadows with my family 4 times now and have just booked our 5th stay for September. We originally stayed in Fleur cottage (loved it) but have stayed in Rose Cottage the rest of the time as it is just perfect for us and our young boys. They love the huge spa bath, the gardens to explore and especially the chooks.

Chris and Sophie welcome us back every time like old friends. It has become a yearly event that we look forward to, it is just such a tranquil break from city life and every time I go I just don't want to leave. Another tip while in the area: Yarrawa Winery is a must to visit, the couple who own is are so lovely and the wine is pretty awesome too!

Room Tip: Love Rose Cottage for families.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Belinda C
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We stayed at CCM on 11 March, we were checked in by Laura she was very helpful and chirpy just makes you feel extremely welcome as if you had stayed here 100 times before, Sophie and Chris are extremely nice they just really want you stay to have been perfect , cottages are really nice , very roomy and just right to make your stay that much more comfy. Being only 2 hrs drive from Sydney makes the location great and you get the feeling of being right away from all hustle n bustle. I would highly reccomend to stay here would not hesitate to come back. All the natural products top off your stay. I could go on but I won't just please go and enjoy this fantastic jem. Thank you so much for the great stay Ammie & Beau

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 8 March 2012

This place is almost a must for city folk. It set in a beautiful area with lots of outdoor activities. You are made to feel very welcome and at the same time offered plenty of privacy. If you are Eco conscious or not it is a great way to realise how easy it is to recycle and lessen out impact on the environment. Crystal Creek gives this education in a gentle but memorable way. Cottages are well equipped and to to a good standard. Might be a little pricey for some. We really enjoyed our time there and would recommend it to families as there is lots of space for the kids to explore and tire them out!

Room Tip: We stayed in Fleur cottage which was very private, could hold up to 4
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed 2 March 2012

My wife and I have been taking our kids to CCM for several years now. We always stay in Rose Cottage. On occasion, we have taken friends and visiting family with us, and they have just as nice a time in Jolly Jumbuck.

I could bang on about the beauty of Kangaroo Valley, the idyllic setting of CCM, the wonderful reception, the nice cottage(s), the peace, the blissful view of stars at night, the lovely food and drinks that come as part of the package, and the fantastically nice hosts, but I don't need to bother. As my wife would ruefully concede, I'm a fantastically fussy and unforgiving customer, and yet we have gone to CCM three or four times a year for more than five years. I believe that says it all.

Room Tip: We know Rose Cottage and Jolly Jumbuck, and they're both nice.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1.8 km away
The Laurels B&B
The Laurels B&B
#2 of 9 in Kangaroo Valley

Been to Crystal Creek Meadows Luxury Cottages & Spa Retreat? Share your experiences!