“Great music , nice venue , food a tad overpriced .”
Review of Lizotte's Restaurant - CLOSED

Lizotte's Restaurant
Price range: US$34 - US$34
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2014

I took my wife to Lizottes last night for Christmas present as she loves crab .
The service was fine , no complaints and the staff appeared friendly .
We chose entree and a shared desert as well as the Chilli crab and ordered a bottle of Semillion .
The tempura prawns were excellent and the salt and pepper squid good but not outstanding .
The Chilli Crab was fairly small and my wife complained that although the sauce appeared
very nice on first taste it was overly salty and this built up the more we had .
All up , I think we has a good tablespoon of actual crab meat at most .
The people at the next table appeared to have smaller servings than us and I saw him mulling
over what seems about an ounce of extracted crab meat .
The desert , triple ice cream , was excellent and topped off by a nice macchiato .
The jazz band made the whole experience worthwhile but there wasn't really enough crab to fit the advert claim that the dish was ' famous ' .
The night cost us $160 excluding the bottle of wine .

Reviewed 2 December 2014

Great place for dinner and a show it represents great value and I had a fabulous night. Would thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

This restaurant is like no other. Amazing menu and an intimate show of a range of different artists. I saw Katie noonan with my sis, mother and grandmother. This was the best concert I've ever been to. We had an amazingly delicious meal and watched Katie Noonan sing afterwords. It was amazing to watch a musician so up close and personal. Very disappointed to hear of its closure next year. ( I heard of this news through the grape vine, not from the restaurant)

Reviewed 7 October 2014 via mobile

My daughter & I went to Lizottes Kincumber on 2nd Oct to see Sandi Thom one of my favourite artists. An all round awesome experience! I was a little disappointed with our seating & the staff immediately (& cheerfully) changed our table to a much better position :) the waitstaff were so friendly & polite & the food was perfect! I had the angus steak & garlic mash, yum! Would definitely go again great support artists too!

Reviewed 26 September 2014

So after waiiting months to see a band at this venue and paying in excess of $100 for the privelage (including a main meal) my party of 6 was shown to our table we selected (prime spot in front of stage) when booking. Unfortunately because they squashed adjoining tables so close together it was impossible to pull the chairs out to sit down. Staff seemed perplexed as to what to do (suggesting that some of my party was too obese even though a size 8 lady could only just squeeze in) so eventually they put us at the worst table in the place near the toilet thoroughfare and with a poor view of the band. So then it's time to order dinner to be told that they had undercatered and not all selections on the menu were avaiable. In fairness they gave us two bottles of wine (3 of us were driving and didn't drink) but the point is that the experience was horrible. I suggest that you spend less money seeing your band at an alternative venue where the staff don't have attitude and the venue delivers what you are paying for. In short the place is a shambles and is overated by a country mile.

1  Thank Peter S