“Great takeaway”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Was booked out when we arrived so we got takeaway. Only took 15 minutes to arrive, Salmon, Prawn Linguine and a trio of sorbet. Food was very good.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

This never disappoints Great food great service Always return
Arancini beautiful followed by duck confit with salad and a special of beef ragu
Very nice atmosphere

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We tried this place and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of food.The quality of the food was outstanding and the pizzas were exceptional at a great price.
Service was really good. Affogatos were short on ice cream but the staff quickly fixed this with no complaint. All round a highly recommendable experience.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Visiting from UK and hosts suggested few days in Merimbula and were recommended this restaurant. Great atmosphere, good service and food

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Perhaps not as Italian as I thought it might be, I had one of the specials, veal shank... Which was good, but not the best I have ever tasted... The atmosphere was great, staff were very attentive... My review might be coloured by the fact that I was catching up with an old friend and we were so busy catching up that I might not have given full attention to the food