“Love Thredbo”

6-Day Thredbo or Perisher Snow Adventure from Sydney
US$246.38*
3-Day Thredbo or Perisher Midweek Madness Snow Adventure from Sydney
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Friday Flat is a great area for beginners or for finding your feet again - the slopes on Friday Flat aren't too intimidating! Instructors are all very friendly and helpful. The lift attendants were all really friendly this year! Great range of slopes available as you progress.

Some restaurants can be quite pricey (as you expect at a snow resort), but there are also some more affordable options too, which is handy.

Get in early to get a good park during peak seasons and when snow is on the forecast! They do run a bus to the overflow parking so you don't have a long walk up to Friday Flat!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We recently took our 3 children, aged 5,3, and 1 to Thredbo.
I was very disappointed in the poor facilities that didn't cater for people with a disability and the complete lack of changing facilities for babies.
A change table in the bathroom can be added at a minor cost and I do not remember being anywhere recently where I have had to search for a change table to change my baby. If it wasn't for a very kind shopkeeper who let me change my son's nappy in her shop I would have had to change him on the ground out in the cold.
We visited other ski resorts on our trip and had no issue finding a baby change table.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Been coming here for a long time. They are blessed with the village atmosphere and natural slopes. The problem is management has not upgraded its lifts in decades, if they ever got their act together and actually put in some modern lifts and better parking facilities if would be world class

1  Thank Robmary765
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I must admit we aren't into skiing but did give it a go during our day here. We found it was just incredibly crowded & it wasn't even school holidays or even the weekend. There weren't many places to beginners to learn & if you weren't prepared to fork out for an expensive lift pass, there wasn't much to do. It was a bit too compact & compared to the big open spaces of Perisher & Blue Cow, this place wasn't ideal for people like us. Fun day but really could have been better.

1  Thank AWTYblogger
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Thredbo ski accommodation have Mosswood2 for rental. There are no reviews on any of their properties as the link does not work, and you cannot leave a review. So my review is here.
You can do a lot better than Mosswood2 for your Thredbo stay. The car park (only one) is 50m from the chalet. It is three levels, which does not show in the pics. The bummer is the kitchen is on the 1st floor, so after lugging your food and grog through a slippery track from your car, you then have to lug it all up a narrow staircase. It sleeps four but is very small and pokey. The DVDs and the stereo speaker did not work, there was no firewood for two days.
Are you getting the picture, no I wouldn't stay here again.

1  Thank crazymonkey50