“Great!”

6-Day Thredbo or Perisher Snow Adventure from Sydney
US$259.14*
3-Day Thredbo or Perisher Midweek Madness Snow Adventure from Sydney
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This was my first time at the snow and it was great. The snow is great fun and the food is nice. The snowboarding and skiing was also very COOL.

2  Thank William S

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We visited both Thredbo and Perisher in July school holidays. We were really impressed with the staff across the e tire mountain from lift operators to ski instructors who were incredibly friendly and supportive. Thanks Joon! The presence of staff on the mountain was also comforting. The only complaint is the car park walk. Even if you are there early it is tricky and long.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Friday Flat is a great area for beginners or for finding your feet again - the slopes on Friday Flat aren't too intimidating! Instructors are all very friendly and helpful. The lift attendants were all really friendly this year! Great range of slopes available as you progress.

Some restaurants can be quite pricey (as you expect at a snow resort), but there are also some more affordable options too, which is handy.

Get in early to get a good park during peak seasons and when snow is on the forecast! They do run a bus to the overflow parking so you don't have a long walk up to Friday Flat!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We recently took our 3 children, aged 5,3, and 1 to Thredbo.
I was very disappointed in the poor facilities that didn't cater for people with a disability and the complete lack of changing facilities for babies.
A change table in the bathroom can be added at a minor cost and I do not remember being anywhere recently where I have had to search for a change table to change my baby. If it wasn't for a very kind shopkeeper who let me change my son's nappy in her shop I would have had to change him on the ground out in the cold.
We visited other ski resorts on our trip and had no issue finding a baby change table.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Been coming here for a long time. They are blessed with the village atmosphere and natural slopes. The problem is management has not upgraded its lifts in decades, if they ever got their act together and actually put in some modern lifts and better parking facilities if would be world class

1  Thank Robmary765