“Tapas menu”

Price range: US$6 - US$16
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Fun to share plates instead of having one meal. Flavors were amazing. 4 plates for 2 women was plenty.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

This used to be our favorite restaurant within 2 hours of our home. We have been here at least 10 times over the past 2 years for Anniversary Dinner and New Years Eve dinner. Our recent visit will be our last. The menu has changed to a smaller plate or "tapas" style menu. It is a positive to be able to sample different plates and the menu suggests two to four plates per person. There were two of us dining so we ordered three plates a piece. The food was average at best and we left feeling hungry even after having a salad to begin the meal. The salad is one of our favorites, it is now $1.00 more than it was before but comes with a much smaller portion. The wait staff know us and we are always greeted with "how are you guys" and " I know you've dined with us before" which makes you feel kind of special to be remembered as a repeat customer. The owner does not speak to us, does not seem very pleasant or happy that you are patronizing her establishment. Upon leaving this time she was right in front of us as we were leaving through the exit door....not even a thanks for coming...just the same puss. To borrow a sports cliche , if she is the "face of the franchise" it doesn't work for me and I'm done supporting this restaurant due to the prententiousness of this woman. There is no excuse you can make to win us back.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The restaurant is very good. Something I did not expect from a town like Jim Thorpe. The presentation of the food is impeccable and I definitely recommend the salads, this was fresh and full of flavor. Also, I loved the decoration, really good paints.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

kind to take us without reservations. very helpful and friendly staff. beautiful restaurant. fine meal. enjoyed ourselves.
be aware that portions are small and will need to order 2-4 dishes per person.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

A group of friends and I visited Jim Thorpe while in the Pocono region. I would recommend eating at Moya as they have a very unique menu and something for everyone. Dishes are a bit larger than a tapas restaurant so you may want to consider sharing a few among friends!