The Parsonage Bed and Breakfast
Mountain View Suites(Jim Thorpe)(Great Value!)
US$155
Inn at Jim Thorpe(Jim Thorpe)
TripAdvisor
Hill Home Forge(Jim Thorpe)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsculinary schooljohn's roombed and breakfastlocal ingredientsart collectiongourmet breakfastmy husband and iowners michaelfrittatain townbaked yogurtcharging stationwonderful recommendationsincredible arthouse is beautifulinteresting storiesdietary needs
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Michael and Jeffri made us feel like family. We could not have asked for better hosts or more comfortable accommodations. Its also ideally located i the heart of the shopping/rail road area. I only wish i could give more stars!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I booked Margaret's suite to celebrate my husbands birthday weekend. Michael and Jeffrey could not have been more friendly and accommodating. If you need suggestions for things to do, where to eat or directions they could not be more helpful. The B & B is lovely and it's obvious that our two hosts have a great eye for details. My husband happens to be a huge breakfast guy and each morning at 9 we were both treated to the most delicious 3 course meal which made getting up a pleasure. I would not hesitate to stay there again and look forward to next time.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

A beautiful place! Wanted to stay longer. The accommodations were phenomenal and Michael and Jeffrey are amazing. I cannot wait for my next visit.
The rooms are appointed with an eye for detail. Centrally located in the quaint town of Jim Thorpe.

A jewel.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I only make reviews when I have either a bad or a very good experience, in this case it was an extraordinary good experience!. I'd go back to Jim Thorpe just to stay at this place. It's like staying inside a museum that feels like home at the same time. Wherever you look, there's a surprise. But the best of all are the hosts, they are one of the most charming, caring, interesting, detailed oriented people I've ever met. Simply, an extraordinary, memorable experience!

2  Thank Roberto G
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We stayed for two lovely nights at the Parsonage and will definitely return! Michael and Jeffri have mastered the delicate balance of being available yet not intrusive. Their home is inviting and our room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfasts? Fantastic! Often times when you say you are vegan you get oatmeal for breakfast and salad for dinner. Not here. The vegan three course breakfast was every bit as delicious and thoughtfully prepared as the traditional breakfast. The location is perfect for any activities you have planned in the Jim Thorpe area.

Room Tip: We stayed in John's room and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple