Kennett House Bed & Breakfast
US$159
US$139
GardenInn.com
US$149
Brandywine River Hotel(Chadds Ford)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$110
US$130
US$116
US$236
US$149
US$134
Courtyard
Sentinel Motel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$72
Brinton Hotel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$112
All reviewslongwood suitelongwood gardenssitting roomfront porchmemory foamlocal attractionsfresh fruitb and beach morninglike sleeping on a cloudnice visitwe loved our staybreakfast was delicioustwo nightswithin walking distanceboth morningsshort drive
Reviewed 11 December 2016

We stayed here during the Thxgiving weekend with our 3 year old daughter. Gilja's breakfasts are very delicious!! Even our kid enjoyed them! The french toasts were really good!!! We got the biggest room with a king size bed and a pull out couch. The bed had the softest mattress ever which I really enjoyed! It felt like sleeping on a cloud :) We will definitely consider staying here again during any big family gatherings back in the PA area. Gilja is a very lovely hostess and her B&B is lovely, homy and confortable!!

Room Tip: If you love soft mattress get the bigger room :)
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

While visiting family for Thanksgiving we decided to stay in Kennett Square as this year would be closer to our final destination.
The Kennett House did not disappoint. It's a lovely old house which has been very well maintained and has some beautiful old thick moldings and solid wooden doors, with built in reading nooks by the front door.
The 'Longwood Suite' was probably one of the nicest B&B room we have stayed in. Very Spacious, Clean and tidy with all the comforts of home. A very warm and inviting place. The king bed was one of the softest I have ever stayed on which was great for my wife although I do prefer something a little firmer.
The whole place has a very homely feel which may well be to our host Gilja who was fantastic.
Not to detract from the Kennett House but I was slightly surprised by the street parking, although the area looks very safe I'm always skeptical leaving my car in an unfamiliar area.
All around a wonderful place and Gilja breakfasts are a fantastic start to any day. I would recommend The Kennett House to anyone and we will definitely be back again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Gilja dedicates herself to the mansion and her guests. The Arts and Crafts style mansion is beautiful and very well maintained. Our bath was newly updated. I found the decor slightly uncoordinated with the home yet pleasing. Our second night we had to move into a larger room due to needed maintenance of the original smaller room and were not charged extra. The entryway and key system is charming. The breakfast is superb. Located in the heart of Kennett Square.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2016

My parents and I recently chose to stay with Gilja and her beautiful Kennett House B&B. Every detail was considered at this quaint and beautifully-maintained early 20th century home... The Arts & Crafts details, the thoughtfully-prepared breakfasts and delightful "peace" ongoing in this home --all of these elements come together to provide a terrific Kennett Square experience! Each of the bedrooms had comfortable beds and private bathrooms and the house is so close to the town center and to Longwood Gardens and Phillips Mushroom experience... I just can't say enough nice things about the place, about Gilja as a host or about the opportunity she provides for a terrific visit to the area! I can't wait to star at Kennett House again.

Room Tip: Longwood Room has a separate sitting room and the Brandywine Room has a wonderful bathroom with a large tub!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2016

What a gorgeous house. And unlike many of her age, the home has been updated beautifully in keeping with the original design. Huge wide window sills, lots of oak woodwork, even the inglenooks remain. It's wonderful. The Longwood Suite is artfully tucked at the top of the staircase facing the rear courtyard. It's a large bedroom and sitting room arrangement. The bathroom was large for a B&B. There are little Asian influenced touches throughout. And care has been taken to make you comfortable. Breakfast is generally fresh fruit, tea or coffee, and the entree of the day. Seating can be three couples to a table so you'll get to know the other guests. If you have dietary concerns you should bring them up when you book. Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple