US$110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$183
US$159
GardenInn.com
US$179
Brandywine River Hotel(Chadds Ford)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$180
Homewood
US$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Sentinel Motel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$63
Brinton Hotel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
US$94
Inn At Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$104
All reviewslongwood suitelongwood gardenssitting roomfront porcheach morningother guestslocal attractionsb and bfresh fruitnice visitwe loved our staybreakfast was deliciousboth morningswithin walking distanceshort drivewould definitely stay here againthree nights
Reviewed 2 July 2017

I concur with all the rave reviews. The owner had thought of everything to make us comfortable and feel welcome. She is a charming and efficient woman! The two breakfasts were top notch with fresh fruit, delicious coffee and a large tea selection.

Room Tip: All rooms have private bathrooms, but one has its bathroom near the bedroom in the hall. All rooms are comfortable, attractive and charming.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy W
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at Kennett House. I went to see the Brandywine region with a friend and we each stayed in our own room. I stayed in the Delaware room and it did not disappoint. The bed was super comfortable and the sheets were soft. I enjoyed the use of the refrigerator on the second floor and sampled the nuts and chocolates that were always present. I appreciated the free water bottles. I stayed three nights and each morning the breakfasts were delicious and served on pretty China surrounded by a lovely table setting. The entire home was super clean and comfortable. I hope to return to the area soon and when I do, I will want to stay at Kennett House. Stephanie Riedmiller

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We had a good visit at the Kennett House. We stayed in the Longwood suite and enjoyed it a great deal. The home is beautiful and certainly evokes the feeling that this is the manor to which we'd always like to be accustomed. Breakfast was served by a nice fire just off the dining room. There really is no parking so be prepared to leave your car parked on the street.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2017

All I can say is that we loved our stay at the Kennett House Bed & Breakfast. Gilja is a most gracious hostess. The Longwood Suite was spacious and very comfortable. Everything was in working order and there is a refrigerator on the second floor that is stocked with water. We checked in on our way to Longwood Gardens and were able to purchase untimed tickets.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Judy R
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

The B & B is a lovely building with a lot of character. The porch is quite nice for chilling and relaxing if the weather is nice. We stayed in the Delaware room which is on the second floor. Yes as you can imagine there are stairs to climb which are user friendly. The second floor has a small open public area for playing board games or reading. Our room was small but included two separate areas. The bedroom opens up to a small sitting space which is fine for one or two people. The bathroom was acceptable. Our biggest complaint was the bed. It was one of those memory foam mattresses. It may be fine for some but I hated it. After two nights my back had it. For this reason alone I would not stay here again. The hostess was okay but other reviews described her as being wonderful. She didn't go out of her way to make us feel at home. For example, Located within the second floor sitting area there was a frig with bottled water and some snacks like nuts. We were never informed about them or told to help ourselves. I found them as I was wandering about and wondered if they were for the guests. We did not have breakfast here because we ate with family. I am told from other frequent guests that French toast is the regular.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family