“Outstanding crab stuffed mushrooms!”
Review of Giordanos Pizza

Giordanos Pizza
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Having been raised in a mom and pop seafood store in Stone Harbor , NJ, I feel I can tell folks when you have to order a seafood dish and this is one of them. I get it, it's an Italian restaurant but they know how to make this appetizer that will keep you coming back again and again. Jumbo lump crab is stuffed into a mushroom with little filler. I have a pic of the last one left on the plate. It was an afterthought to take a photo because we scarfed these down with a lot of "MMM OMG, THESE ARE AMAZING" comments. My entree was a pasta dish with 3 different types of mushrooms in what seemed to be a broth based sauce. It was out of this world but you do have to like mushrooms to appreciate this dish. After all this is the Mushroom Capital of the world.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

We went here for an early dinner / late lunch. This restaurant was not very crowded - perhaps due to the day and time of day we went (Saturday at 3). Restaurant was clean, service was attentive and food was very good.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

I've been away from Kennet for nearly 25 years, but stopped by recently, and had lunch at Giordanos. I always used to order their Kennet Square cheese steak (with mushrooms), and it's still on the menu. I'd been in Philly a few days before and stopped by both Pat's and Geno's, and the cheese steak at Giordano's holds its own.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

had the cheeseburger sliders and my buddy had the BLT. Both cleared our plates. Service was so-so but we think that our waitress was just a little slow.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Service was slow and the waitress we had was bored and surly. It's supposed to be family friendly but I was not feeling that. Perhaps we caught them on a bad day.