“OMG!!!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in King of Prussia
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Let me just start off by saying customer service at it's FINEST. We went to the counter to "reserve" a spot on the list. We were told 20-30 minutes and it was no more than a 10-15 minute wait. We were greatly surprised with how prompt they were. They seated us outside and within 10 minutes we began to get chilly. A busser went and got a manager and he put on the heat tower for some added warmth. My friend ordered a Pepsi, a loaded cheddar cheese burger (it came with fries) and for dessert she got the Oreo Cookie Cheesecake. I ordered an unsweetened iced tea with lemon, a margarita pizza and for dessert I got the Reese's Peanut butter Cup Cake Cheesecake. Before our meals came out, our waiter served us our drinks followed by a honey wheat bread and a white bread (both fresh out of the oven) and fresh butter. The service and the food were both phenomenal.
Now you're probably asking, if all this was good...why only a 4? The answer, when we were done with dinner, dessert and paid the bill we had to use the restroom. We live a tad over an hour from KOP, so the restroom was a necessity. Upon entering, the bathroom smelled HORRIBLE. We waited a few minutes and it was then our turn. Under my stall and the next, someone decided to dispose of their bloody tampons. Also, there was what looked to be feces toilet water on the floor between the stalls (which would greatly explain the disgusting smell upon entering the restroom). I did report the DISGUSTING bathroom to the front desk and the girl assured me she would have maintenance go clean it. Whether it happen or not, I do not know. The restroom experience WILL NOT affect coming back in the near future. We had a great time and it was well worth the drive.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

On Thursday I drove out to King of Prussia to see a dear friend. We met at the Cheesecake Factory, which is near her job.
Our waitress, Donna, was excellent. She was attentive without being overbearing.
My friend had a salad for her appetizer. To me, it seemed to be quite a generous portion for an appetizer. My appetizer was the Pear & Bleu Cheese flatbread, without the cheese, since I'm not a cheese person. It was delicious! Roasted pears, pecans and arugula on a thin bread which was a bit chewy in the middle and crispy at the edges.
My entree was from the Skinnylicious (lower-calories options) menu - a generous piece of perfectly cooked and seasoned salmon with a lovely assortment of grilled vegetables: green beans, a tomato half, carrots, asparagus.
For dessert, my friend and I split a slice of pumpkin cheesecake, which also was delicious.
My friend and I had a fair amount of catching up to do, sharing pictures in our cell phones, but at no time did Donna or any other employee rush us. We enjoyed our leisurely lunch of nearly 3 hours.
Now that I know that Cheesecake Factory has lower calorie options (as well as a printed calorie chart available upon request), I will probably visit the Cherry Hill location which is only a few miles from my home -- I pass it frequently on my way to and from visiting my mother.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

So much food goodness I could not eat it all. From the mac n cheese bits to the beef sliders then followed by the chicken and biscuits I was done. No room for the Birthday cheese cake. Maybe next time for sure. Love this place.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

They have some very good meals here like the Miso Salmon, Jamaican Shrimp, Shrimp Jambalaya Pasta, Steak Diane. There are a few other things that are good but I can't think of them right now. The things I don't like are the burgers. The burgers are too dry. I like my burgers juicy. Their burgers always require me to sip water with each bite. In addition, there is too much bread for the bun. I like a soft bread that isn't too thick. I want to taste burger not bun.

Also, I don't care for their chicken. It's not seasoned enough for me and tastes too soft like its overcooked. That's why I always request the shrimp only option rather than the shrimp/chicken combos. For example, I would order the Shrimp Jambalaya Pasta rather than the Shrimp/Chicken Jambalaya Pasta that is posted on the menu.

It seems all Cheesecake Factories have a long wait. I try to go midweek and avoid the weekend visits. I typically order from their takeout menu on the weekends and request the bread. If you don't request it, you may not get it.

I know people complain that there are too many options, but I like that. Over time I've come to decide what are my favorite meals and had the cook modify it for my dietary needs. Overall I recommend the Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The food is great, the service is great, the atmosphere is decent, but the menu options are flat out overwhelming! I'd love to see them hone in on their favorite 20-30 dishes PLUS dessert. Until then I only go on special occasions because my kids can never make up their minds on what they want to eat! They always need " ..just one more minute"...