“Good chain restaurant”

The Cheesecake Factory
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The restaurant is large but there is still usually a long wait list, especially on weekends. The menu is very extensive and has something for everyone, including Vegans like me. Food is well-priced, tasty and portions are large. Staff are friendly. This is one of the better chain restaurants.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

So I havent been to CF in quite a while and never this location for brunch, but in the past..Ive enjoyed my meals. I hear folks talking about how good the Sunday Brunch is, so I took my friend for his birthday. First we walked into an empty restaurant but waited for a table..then the waitress took.us all the way to the back of the restaurant near the restrooms until we objected and were seated properly.
I ordered chicken and waffles..and my friend had some standard eggd and bacon meal.. after at least 30 miniyes, his eggs arrived cold, bacon lppked like it had been made the day before.. my waffles were limp, the chicken was the smallest pie es of chicken fingers I ever saw (slightly larger than a chicken nugget)and my potatoes were burnt. The only plus was the waitress was extremely apologetic and upbeat. she took it all back and it came out hot the second time, but it was a really disappponting experience. We did get cheesecake to go, which was delicious..with all of the competition out here, I can not see a reason to have brunch here again.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Let me just start off by saying customer service at it's FINEST. We went to the counter to "reserve" a spot on the list. We were told 20-30 minutes and it was no more than a 10-15 minute wait. We were greatly surprised with how prompt they were. They seated us outside and within 10 minutes we began to get chilly. A busser went and got a manager and he put on the heat tower for some added warmth. My friend ordered a Pepsi, a loaded cheddar cheese burger (it came with fries) and for dessert she got the Oreo Cookie Cheesecake. I ordered an unsweetened iced tea with lemon, a margarita pizza and for dessert I got the Reese's Peanut butter Cup Cake Cheesecake. Before our meals came out, our waiter served us our drinks followed by a honey wheat bread and a white bread (both fresh out of the oven) and fresh butter. The service and the food were both phenomenal.
Now you're probably asking, if all this was good...why only a 4? The answer, when we were done with dinner, dessert and paid the bill we had to use the restroom. We live a tad over an hour from KOP, so the restroom was a necessity. Upon entering, the bathroom smelled HORRIBLE. We waited a few minutes and it was then our turn. Under my stall and the next, someone decided to dispose of their bloody tampons. Also, there was what looked to be feces toilet water on the floor between the stalls (which would greatly explain the disgusting smell upon entering the restroom). I did report the DISGUSTING bathroom to the front desk and the girl assured me she would have maintenance go clean it. Whether it happen or not, I do not know. The restroom experience WILL NOT affect coming back in the near future. We had a great time and it was well worth the drive.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

On Thursday I drove out to King of Prussia to see a dear friend. We met at the Cheesecake Factory, which is near her job.
Our waitress, Donna, was excellent. She was attentive without being overbearing.
My friend had a salad for her appetizer. To me, it seemed to be quite a generous portion for an appetizer. My appetizer was the Pear & Bleu Cheese flatbread, without the cheese, since I'm not a cheese person. It was delicious! Roasted pears, pecans and arugula on a thin bread which was a bit chewy in the middle and crispy at the edges.
My entree was from the Skinnylicious (lower-calories options) menu - a generous piece of perfectly cooked and seasoned salmon with a lovely assortment of grilled vegetables: green beans, a tomato half, carrots, asparagus.
For dessert, my friend and I split a slice of pumpkin cheesecake, which also was delicious.
My friend and I had a fair amount of catching up to do, sharing pictures in our cell phones, but at no time did Donna or any other employee rush us. We enjoyed our leisurely lunch of nearly 3 hours.
Now that I know that Cheesecake Factory has lower calorie options (as well as a printed calorie chart available upon request), I will probably visit the Cherry Hill location which is only a few miles from my home -- I pass it frequently on my way to and from visiting my mother.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

So much food goodness I could not eat it all. From the mac n cheese bits to the beef sliders then followed by the chicken and biscuits I was done. No room for the Birthday cheese cake. Maybe next time for sure. Love this place.