“Very nice food!!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

If you are on a diet! This is not your place! The food is abundant and very good! The lights option not so much light! The place has a good service both time I went. Maybe ove price, but when you see the size of the portions, make sense! I have to ask for a box right the way!
The only thing only the men's bathroom has a changing table for babies, very bad located, woman's bathroom has a table but not safe to change a baby that moves a lot!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

This silverware was given to us DIRTY and USED ...this is the first time this happen to us, EVER...WHAT A SHAME!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

While the Pocono's Cheesecake factory has so good cheesecake, it was their cookies I was after when I stopped there earlier this month. I've been getting their awesome chocolate chip cookies for some years now, and make a point of stopping whenever I'm near. This year, I have to say, their cookies were just not up to snuff, and this makes me sad. They were fine. Just fine, not the wonderful dense, unique gems of years past. Please O please go back to your original recipe!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Service is always good. The staff is always friendly and helpful with suggestions and selections.
Food is always yummy and the portions are HUGE. Most entrees are large enough to share.
The cheesecake is the truly the best!!! If you don't save room for dessert, be sure to take a slice to go. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We had a nice meal. We have not been to a Cheesecake Factory in a long time. I had two small plates. A beet salad and stuffed mushrooms. Both were delicious my husband had a chicken resling. It was tasty too.