“Excellent dining experience!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 161 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 December 2016

My wife and I decided to stop by after receiving a gift that had several restaurant choices, and we chose this one.
I ordered the lobster and shrimp linguine with the brandy cream sauce, and I had a side of the Bahamian Seafood chowder, and conch fritters. Everything was magnificently delicious.
My wife had the shrimp and lobster quesadillas and the house salad. Both were delicious, and the house salad came with pumpkin seeds that added a nice crunch, and the house dressing had a unique delicious flavor.
For desert we shared their rum cake, which was equally fabulous. For drinks we both had lemonade, which tasted very fresh.
The service was excellent. The decor of this place romantic, and the prices were reasonable for the food. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Had wonderful meal on a Friday evening and the restaurant was not crowded. Meals included wood-grilled chicken, chicken Caesar salad, and two different burger creations. Service was prompt and efficient. Looking forward to returning.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

The food was good. Service was poor. I booked on Opentable and when we arrived for our reserved time we were told we will sit you as soon as we can. Took 25 minutes to get a table even with reservation. Apps and drinks were good and served quick. The entrees arrived and never even offered to clear the table. Handed us our plates and could see there was no table space,so we stacked our plates. 2nd mojito ordered and came out end of meal with my coffee. Just got "sorry it's late" Server was nice guy but when desert came we had to stack on old plates because the plates were never cleared. He offered then to remove the dirty dishes. First visit there and wife says that was enough. Shame food was not bad. The Jamaican wings were very good.

Justin S, Guest Relations Manager at Bahama Breeze, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Hi Soprano1NewJersey - Clearly, we missed the opportunity to ensure that your island escape was completely enjoyable. Please accept our apologies for the disappointing and inattentive service we provided. When you have a moment, please email me at Justin.Scruton@BahamaBreeze.com so I can gather some details and have this quickly addressed.

Thanks in advance - Justin S.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Met friends on Friday night at Bahama Breeze for dinner. I haven't been here in many years but the hostess desk was abuzz with friendly, excellent staff. Michelle was especially sweet and helpful and took our reservation with a huge smile. We had starters, very good food and a great visit with our friends.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Attentive staff, clean dining areas, and amazing food selection and excellent taste. Wait staff well trained to explain menu selections. I will return