Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia(King of Prussia)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
US$104
US$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$112
US$139
US$95
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

All reviewsla fitnessbreakfast buffetroom servicenice lobbyhotel restaurantnice hotelfront desk staffdance competitionstayed here for one nightdirectly across the streetbusiness tripfirst floornice stayhuge malldining optionswafflessized bed
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel to relax after a medical procedure. Unfortunately I was apparently in the "party " wing because there was a bunch of teenagers being extremely loud & slamming doors until after midnight, and started again before 6am. Then went for the breakfast buffet and the male "hostess" was very rude and seemed like he was very annoyed. And we never got anything to drink!

I just wanted to relax...instead it just was a very unpleasant experience

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Bob M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologies for the trouble you endured. We are very disappointed to know that you did not enjoy your stay as most guests do. We are sorry about that for sure.

We will try to contact you directly to better learn of the difficulties you encountered. Thanks again for bringing them to my attention. I do appreciate all feedback, good and bad.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights. The room, breakfast buffet with omelet station are excellent. It is located across the street from King of Prussia Mall and we walked there daily. We also had dinner in the bar area which was very good.

Stayed: October 2016
Bob M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all of your kind remarks and we are grateful to you for sharing your experience here.

We are very happy to know that you found your accommodations and our breakfast buffet & omelet station excellent. Thanks too for recognizing the hotel's convenient location to the King of Prussia Mall. We are one of few hotels offering the ability to walk to the mall whenever you desire. It really can be a great amenity.

We look forward to serving you again very soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

I have stayed at this Crowne Plaza at least five years ago with a stay that was average at best - and I don't know what they did but everything was perfect from start to finish. As a Priority Club member I requested a room in the "Quiet Zone" and knowing most hotel I thought to myself 'how quiet can it possibly be?' VERY!! Room was clean, nicely decorated and extremely quiet. Hats off to the staff and management - There wasn't one single negative aspect of my stay - Totally enjoyable.

Room Tip: If you are a priority club member and seeking quiet - the Quiet Zone delivers!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Bob M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your 5-Star review! We really appreciate your kind words. It is nice of you to share your experience here.

We are especially grateful to you for recognizing our hotel for being very quiet, clean and nicely decorated. We are very pleased to know how much you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again very soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Our room was very clean and the breakfast buffet was amazing. I stayed in the hotel with my mother but the bathroom door couldn't shut all the way down. It was awkward to stay in that room with my mother. Thanks to the front desk agent elbatina. He took his time and found us a room where the bathroom shuts all the way down. I would definitely come back

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Bob M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review! We really appreciate your kind words. It is nice of you to share your experience here.

We are especially grateful to you for recognizing our hotel for being very clean and that our breakfast buffet was amazing! Most of all, we are very happy that Elbatina took care of the issue with your bathroom door to your satisfaction. We appreciate your patience and your kindness to acknowledge his efforts.

We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again very soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in the crown plaza on business trips for over 10 years and it never lets me down. It's a solid 4 star hotel and probably the best in KOP. A lot of the staff have been there for years which is good sign. They also remember you when you return which is nice. Great location for the mall and the capital grill. The shuttle bus is great for dropping all the way to collegeville. Make sure you ask for a remodelled room. They are the nicest

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Bob M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent feedback! We really appreciate all of your kind words. We are especially grateful to you for returning time and time again over the years. I have been here 11 years myself and have been privileged to work along side all of those excellent associates that you referred to in your note. I know they will be pleased that you were satisfied with your recent stay.

We are honored that you select our hotel, each time, when visiting King of Prussia. We hope to be able to continue to exceed your expectations on every visit.

Thank you again for your positive feedback. We hope to have the opportunity of serving you again very soon.