US$95
Ledges Hotel(Hawley)(Great Value!)
US$170
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region(Lake Ariel)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hotel Wayne(Honesdale)
US$100
Orbitz.com
US$758
The Gravity Inn Motel(Waymart)(Great Value!)
US$94
Travelocity
Hotel Anthracite(Carbondale)
US$116
2,729 results
All reviewshonest philice skatingbreakfast in bedget awayour honeymoonbreakfast and dinnergift shopparrot loungegarden of eden applechampagne towerbubble bathmini golfnewlywed gameyear anniversaryspeed boatromantic getawaybring your own
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This was the worst getaway experience. Even though the staff was ok, the rooms were in terrible condition. Dirty, smelly and extremely cheap looking!! Pools were also extremely dirty.We were planning to stay there for two days but couldn't even stand to stay there for couple of hours. Please don't waste your money & time.

6  Thank Esra I
RomanceManager, Manager at Cove Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

I’m very surprised to receive this review. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the issues you encountered. Please consider emailing us at PoconoResorts@starwoodhotels.com – I’d like the opportunity to check out the suite you stayed in.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Just got back from another great stay at the cove. I read these reviews often just for the enjoyment of seeing what people like to b&%$# about. I have been coming here for ten years and love it every time. This time we just wanted a night away so we only stayed in the harbor towers, we were offered the two room upgrade but declined for the reason of having the balcony. Its nice to have the doors open and hear the lake when it is so nice out. The room was not impressive but the shower was cool. A word for the weary there is a noise issue with these rooms. They are towered on top of each other so request the top floor.
Deer feeding is always one of our favorite things to see before dinner.
Dinner: not into buffets but fat paulies was fabulous way to much food to choose and all delicious especially desert.
Nightclub: again had a laughable evening with the game and comedian.
Breakfast in bed: had the champagne morning and the paninis sandwich they are not as hot as I wouldn't like it to be but still good and you can always go to the dining hall for more. Got our picture taken for the free FL and it finally looked good lol
hubby and I agree that one night just isn't gonna cut it even if it's just to get away we missed doing all the cxo games cause we love Phil. And getting the cheaper room didn't work either cause hubby missed the pool. I myself do not prefer it. It feels like a Luke warm bath lol see you again next year........ (please contact me if you have any questions I've been to all three places.)

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank shakeinit
RomanceManager, Manager at Cove Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay shakeinit.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Cove Haven resort is the biggest of 3 "Couples only" all-inclusive resorts in the Poconos under the Caesar's moniker. It is important to remember that these resorts are primarily for romantic getaways for adults only. I will admit that the first time I saw the place, I was a bit worried myself. The buildings do look dated on the outside but let me tell you, they are wondeful to behold on the inside. We stayed in the Garden of Eden Apple rooms. Our room was exceptionally clean, roomy and wonderfully romantic. The fireplace really makes it feel cozy. The room has been updated recently to include a large flat panel LCD TV and the Bose wave radio sounds fantastic, even in the pool room. The bed is beautiful but since it is round the headboard is also round which makes for uncomfortable side sleeping. If you sleep on your side with your arm extended, it makes things difficult, but by no means is it a deal breaker. The shower room is also clean and well maintained. The pool, oh my God, is absolutely a joy to behold. The water was very clean without smelling like chlorine and had a powerful filtration system. The small sauna room behind the pool is a nice touch. Breakfast and dinner are included in the price, as well as gratuities. The food is excellent. The bars are well stocked and friendly and reasonably priced. The land it sits on is absolutely beautiful. Nestled up against Lake Wallenpaupack, it is simply a wonderful place to relax. There are tons of activities such as snow mobiles, a golf driving range, a small pond stocked for catch and release, bicycles, archery, roller skate rink, basketball, ice skating, skee ball, mini golf, video games, pinball machines, pool tables, air hockey, Wii consoles in the sports arena and Cupids corner, karaoke.... Needless to say, this place has it all. The CXO's (Chief Xcitement Officers) are there to facilitate the numerous activities which can get quite raunchy (after all, it is an ADULTS only Romantic getaway with the slogan "Love Lives Here"). Honest Phil and Amanda are 2 of the funniest people I have ever met. Everyone is friendly and fun. The nightly entertainment is very fun, the acts are hilarious and they often have high ticket entertainment such as Howie Mandel, Bill Cosby, Paul Rodriguez and others that as a guest, you get to see for free. The cover bands are very good and Dr J is one of the best DJ's around. Off the resort grounds are nearby activities and bars you can visit. I highly recommend the "Happy Trails Riding Stables" for some horse back riding. If you like wild life, you will see tons of wild deer that roam the grounds freely (Honest Phil even has a little "show" where he calls out to the deer and suddenly 50 to 100 deer are coming out of the woods for a feeding, I kid you not). My biggest complaint is one that cannot be helped. The resort is built on the side of a mountain, so walking around can be a bit difficult. most of the rooms are on higher levels than the activities so you have to climb the hills to get back to your room. It is quite exhausting. There is a "Chariot" that makes the rounds to pick up those of us who didnt want to walk, or couldnt walk, or were too drunk to walk.... This is the second time we stayed at Cove Haven and we are already planning our return next year. We also stayed at Paradise Stream, but that was 15 years ago so I cant speak to it now. As new "Forever Lovers" we intend to take the room level upgrade and try out the champagne towers but I really like the Apples. I would have liked a massage table in my room, which the champagne towers has, but giving my wife a nice massage was just as easy on a towel on the floor by the fire.

1  Thank Steve S

Thanks for the review Steve S. Please note that we are now Cove Haven Entertainment Resorts (not Caesars). Thank you for the awesome review and rating. Can’t wait to welcome you back as Forever Lovers!

Reviewed 22 April 2012

I stayed at all 3 resorts each one is unique in its own way and two are closer to area attractions that might spark your interest (Pocono Palace & Paradise stream), Cove Haven is appx. 45 min. away from the strausberg area where alot of other attractions are located if you do not want to take part in the activities that are going on that day. I never had a bad meal, staff was outstanding and took care of any problems once it was brought to their attention.Entertainment was good. This is the place to go if the two of you want to get away from it all. (No Kids) so you can actually utilize everything that is available to you at the resorts.

Room Tip: get a room with a pool if you can afford it. at any of the 3 resorts, I have stayed in all of them at one time or another never had a bad meal. during the week up until may 30th is pretty quiet. May 31st till sept. 2 all out fun every day of the week. There is a lot to do in the surrounding area. if you get bored at the resort.
9  Thank david F
RomanceManager, Manager at Cove Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Thanks for the review david F.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

This is our second time returning to Cove haven, we stayed at the Cove Harbor room, nice big room, clean but of course with just a few updates it will be even better! We went with another couple and they stayed at the Champagne Towers the only complaint they had was that their pool filter wasn't running properly because the water only reached under the filter line, so they called front desk & it was taken care of right away, looked much cleaner after. We had nice activities throughout the day, but I know for next time I will definately go on the weekend. It seemed a bit dead compare to the weekends. Without Honest Phill, you had another CXO named Mitchell during the week, he was ok but nothing even close to as funny and crazy as honest phil so that was a bummer. The food was great as always, no complaints I wish the sodas were included that would be a nice touch. We sat with other couples for breakfast & dinner which was nice to meet and chat with people. Also I did notice a bit of improvements around the resort, yes they finally took that 1980's picture that welcomed you as you walked past the gift shop. We took advantage of all the activities they even had a "Dancing with the stars" night and thanks to the instructor Gail, we learned how to dance merengue in about 45min lol. We almost won the competition but maybe next time ;-) The only one thing we are kinda upset about is that we all left without finding the "Bunny"lol. There was a scavenger hunt for a white plushed bunny you had to find him anywhere around the resort to win a pair of his and her plush robes. We searched up and down day and night and no bunny to be found. Our last day leaving there were rumors somone had made a bunny with one of the wash cloths & there were people falling for the hoax bringing it to the front desk for their prize. Oh..man thank god that wasn't me! lol We had a great time tho!! Cove Haven is fun it's pretty much a play ground for adult couples only you make the best of it with your loved one.

Room Tip: If this is your first time I say go for it and go with the "Champagne Towers" after that choose any other room!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Next time you will be Forever Lovers wnliz!