Lake Mocatek Inn(Lakeville)(Great Value!)
US$115
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$95
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 02/08
Ledges Hotel(Hawley)(Great Value!)
US$320
Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region(Lake Ariel)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$100
US$858
Hotels.com
Book now, pay at stay
The Gravity Inn Motel(Waymart)(Great Value!)
US$82
  • Restaurant
Skytop Lodge(Skytop)
US$197
2,715 results
All reviewshonest philice skatingbreakfast in bedbreakfast and dinnerget awayour honeymoongift shopparrot loungechampagne towergarden of eden applemini golfnewlywed gameyear anniversaryspeed boatromantic getawaybring your ownall you can eat
Reviewed 23 November 2012

We just came back from Cove Haven after spending just one night celebrating our 6 years anniversary. We chose Cove Fantasy and were pleasantly surprised. The room is something you would see in movies, a little cheesy but cute. You walk into the living room with a fireplace, walk down the steps and you're in the bedroom area where there is a round bed with sparkling 'start' you can look at, walk through a door and you're in the bathroom with the heart-shaped jacuzzi tub, and finally walk through another door and you're in the pool area and sauna. It was like having your own mini-resort for a day.
The Pros:
-Jacuzzi
-Private Pool and Sauna
-Breakfast and dinner included
-A lot of activities you can try
-Live deer around the resort
-Private

Cons:
-Pool step broke as my hubby was walking down to get into the pool. Second step snapped in half and gave him a red mark on each leg (I guess it's not designed for a 260lb man)
-Activities end early (We took a walk after dinner around 6:30PM and the activity place was closed!)
-The jacuzzi has no bubbles so bring your own or maybe it just didn't work for us since we used it 3times.
-The mirrors in the pool are were dirty and the bottom row is due for a little change.
-Have to pay to get TWO pieces of wood (they do last long but why should I pay for that too?!)

Overall the place is great I just wished we could have done at least one activity like ice skating or archery. We will be going back again to try another room type and maybe we will have more time to try some activities. If you want to spend one night in a room with your own jacuzzi and pool try this place and choose Cove Fantasy. For the price you would expect a more modernized/fancier place but since we are a young couple (both in our 20s) that are oldier in our hearts this was perfect! Just fix the pool steps in room 290!!

2  Thank Amy422
RomanceManager, Manager at Cove Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

Happy Anniversary Amy422. Thank you for sharing with us and we will make sure the pool ladder is fixed. See you next time!

Reviewed 23 November 2012

We were planning a relaxed holiday for some time and we decided to go with the flow.
We booked the room via priceline for 1 night and got an upgrade to a Cove Fantasy room. We liked so much that decided to stay another night. The staff was so nice, they even maintained the price of first night.
The room had a romantic atmosphere... round bed, fireplace, heart shape jacuzzi and even an indoor pool. It was so lovely!
And it was all inclusive... breakfast and dinner. The food was good enough and the staff was helpful and funny.
As it is a resort they have different bars and cafes, with activities... sports palace with all sorts of games and even an ice skating arena. And during the nights they have games, concerts, and other activities.
The place is very nice, near the lake. And you can also see deers inside the property.
The less good thing was the bed... the mattress was not good, so the sleeping was not the best.
I recommend this resort for a romantic escape!

1  Thank joanazul

Glad you had a lovely time and “I recommend this resort for a romantic escape!” is what we like to hear! Love the picture of the lake. Thanks for sharing with us joanazul! Come back soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Room was nice in that cheesy lovers hotel type of way. Nice balcony and view over trees and a creek. Food was HORRIBLE! The in room couples massage was amazing! Bar was nice with a lot of creative drinks to pick from. The indoor pool area and whirlpools were great and open all night.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lizzie814

Thanks for sharing your review lizzie814! I’m glad you enjoyed Cove Haven! I’m sorry to hear you didn't like the food - please consider emailing me at love@covepoconoresorts.com with how it could have been improved. Come back and visit soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

I stayed at the Paradise stream resort a coupe of years ago in the Garden of Apple and Eve suite and was pleasantly surprised by the great service and out-dated but clean room and overall facility. I recently stayed in a fairway suite at the Cove Haven resort and was very disappointed with room, restaurant, facility, staff and so on.

Room: Very outdated, dirty, uncomfortable bed, dirty bath, small room, noisy (the suites are adjacent to each other less than 10 feet apart (you can hear hat your "neighbor" is watching on their TV from your bed), dirty porch (with no privacy), lake view of the woods?

Restaurant: Outdated, we were FORSED to sit with 6 random people (not romantic, just awkward); the food was terrible, poor/lack of service. The morning breakfast was something you expect to get from 711.

Facility: Outdated, claustrophobic, buildings that were falling apart. All said I'm not sure if the resorts share the same layout and food but I would defiantly shell out some extra money for the better suites with pools ect. I would also recommend staying at the Paradise Stream, everything from the resort layout, food, rooms, entertainment was 100% better.

Room Tip: Stay at the Paradise Stream, this place is a dump.
2  Thank Marc004

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Marc004. I am extremely sorry to hear Cove Haven was not what you expected. Please consider emailing me at love@covepoconoresorts with more details about your stay.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

My boyfriend and I were there for a long weekend for my birthday, we drove up from NYC. Very polite check in staff and we were given an upgrade. However I agree with the other reviews, it was like stepping back in time! I've sure the TV was older than me! Huge box TV, with VHS. The music player took CDs only and no input for iPods etc, it was a little grubby and may have been a victim of candle wax in previous years gone by.

The staff were all very polite and friendly, but that just didn't make up for the tired, neglected room. There were ants in our pool and the plug in the Jacuzzi wasn't great so the tub was almost empty after 15mins of being in it. The TV buzzed whenever it was switched on and even came on randomly during the night.

We had a few other niggles that we informed reception about when checking out but were told we should have "informed them at the time". Oh dear.

Spend your money on a higher end hotel and make your own romance :)

2  Thank Judith B
RomanceManager, Manager at Cove Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2012

Happy Birthday jhevans10. I am sorry to hear about the issues with your experience and will be talking to the appropriate departments to make them aware.