US$199
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$98
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$116
US$225
US$147
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Classic Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$146
US$139
All reviewsnice outdoor poolthe breakfast arearoom was cleancookiesbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessnice hotelwould stay here againoff the highwaybusiness tripwafflesamish countrystaff was very friendly and helpfulconvenient locationgreat place to stayminute drive
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This hotel is perfectly located for easy access to local sites.
It was a very comfortable and clean room.
My husband and I felt like we were at home.
The staff was super friendly and very helpful.
We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bree R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Scott,
Thank you for your glowing review! I'm glad you enjoyed our central location to so many attractions, and were pleased with your comfortable and clean room. Our goal is make every guest feel like they are at home, and I'm elated to hear you felt that way. We would love to host you and your husband again when you're in Lancaster, as you are now a part of the Hampton Inn Lancaster family!
Kindly,

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Nice hotel away from the noise of the Route 30 hotels but close enough to get to all attractions. Rooms were nice and hotel looks relatively new. Nothing fancy but it very clean and the staff is very friendly. The outdoor pool was closed while we were there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bree R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear NancyinRI,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us! I'm so happy you were pleased with our quiet and relaxing location, which is still central to so many Lancaster County attractions. We're glad to offer our guests a location away from the hustle and bustle without compromising on convenience and proximity! I'm also glad you enjoyed your newly updated room, the level of cleanliness of our property, and our award winning staff. Our seasonal outdoor pool does close on Labor Day, as Lancaster typically starts to get a little chilly at that time. Make sure to return sometime during the summer to enjoy our refreshing pool! Thank you again for your kind comments and your business, as both are incredibly appreciated. We look forward to hosting you again sometime soon!
Best,

Reviewed 28 September 2017

This hotel is perfect for whatever need you may have. I arrived to friendly and respectfully staff. Entered the most clean hotel room I've ever seen. The internet was flawless as I streamed movies. Breakfast was delightful. Overall, a wonderful​ experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Warw94
Bree R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Warw94,
Wow, where to start? Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an incredibly kind review, as it is much appreciated. I'm elated you were so pleased with our warm and welcoming team, clean room and public areas, recently upgraded WiFi, and free hot breakfast buffet. We work hard to provide each and every one of our guests a positive and memorable experience, and are pleased that you were no expectation. Thank you again for your comments, and for being a part of our Hampton Inn Lancaster family. We would love to host you and your girlfriend again when you're in Lancaster!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2017

This hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. Their complimentary breakfast was very good and plentiful. I felt save and secure in my room with all doors having a door key. The fresh baked cookies in the evening was a nice touch...

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Robert,
Thank you so much for your kind review, as we greatly appreciate your feedback. I'm so happy you were pleased with our high level of cleanliness, as well as our award winning team. I'm also glad you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast buffet, which has a rotating menu of different egg and omelette dishes, breakfast meats such as sausage, ham, and bacon, fresh fruit, yogurt, pastries, and more. I'm especially happy you were able to take advantage of our fresh baked cookies... the white chocolate macadamia nut are my favorite! Thank you again for you comments, your business, and for being a part of the Hampton Inn Lancaster family! We look forward to hosting you again soon.
Kindly,

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We were a"walk-in" and also Hilton Members. The first room we had was ridden with smoke. We were moved to a different room. Was not the cleanest, as I would expect from Hampton Inn. The air conditioner would only cool the room to 74 degrees. This was not a good stay for us.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Lranauro,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Hampton Inn Lancaster, and thank you for being Hilton Honors members. I apologize that your experience fell below expectations. Our property is a 100% non-smoking property, so our team greatly appreciates you bringing this to our attention, which in turn allows us to investigate the situation further. I also apologize that you were not pleased with the HVAC unit. Your comments have been passed along to to our maintenance department to examine the unit and ensure it is fully functional. Again, I apologize that we were not able to deliver the quality and experience we strive for, but hope you would be willing to give us the opportunity to provide you with a more positive experience when you're back in Lancaster again. Thank you for your comments.