“Although I live only 15 mins from here, this place is our 'perfect getaway!'”

Eden Resort & Suites, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in Lancaster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Lancaster, PA
“Although I live only 15 mins from here, this place is our 'perfect getaway!'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

My husband and I have been staying at the Eden once per year, every year for the past 12 years. We live right down the road in the Ephrata area, but it has nonetheless become our traditional mini-getaway. We love the perfect getaway package, which enables us to come and pay one price and be able to relax and enjoy ourselves, as it includes dinner and breakfast. The rooms are always clean and aesthetically pleasing, as well as being comfortable. The restaurants (we've eaten at both throughout the years) have always been pleasant - with good food and friendly service. The pool and hot tub were great as always too. We have always been pleased with our stays at the Eden, and it has become our annual ritual. I highly recommend this hotel - even if you live nearby and just want an affordable getaway!

Room Tip: If you are bothered by noise, ask for a room on the opposite side of the indoor pool. We actually pr...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jmf03

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (782)
Southampton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

I rarely review anything but I just had to write something about this hotel. I was very impressed with everything about his hotel. It is modern, well-maintained and very clean. The indoor pool is excellent. Breakfast and lunch buffets were good and very reasonably priced. I spent 2 nights here with my 6 year old in early March. None of the outdoor stuff was open but she loved the indoor pool, the room and the meals. Can't wait to come back in warmer weather.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Laurel, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

The Eden Resort is like no other hotel in Lancaster. I haven't been to the #1 ranked hotel, but if they outdo the Eden it has to be for their location only.

Every time (except twice) I come home to Lancaster, I stay at the Eden. Each time I stay somewhere else, I'm always reminded why I have to stay at the Eden. The beds are so comfy you never want to get out of them, the hot tub is aways at a nice temperature, the Sunday Brunch is definately the only way to end your weekend. And the staff is always above and beyond.

Usually I come with three girl friends and we get a large suite or one of the penthouses, always enough room and hot water to go around, love the soaps and shampoos, can't go wrong with Bath and Body!

My Sister had her wedding reception here, and it was awesome 20 some years ago when she got married! It's nice to say that their reputation remains the same and continues to grow. They don't let their furnishings get outdated, they continually make improvements and upgrades as technology moves forward.

I love the Eden, it truly is a relaxing place to stay.

Room Tip: The one bedroom penthouse suites have a hot tub and fireplace. But really any room is a fantastic r...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Linda S
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

My family stays here every few months. We absolutly love it there between the exceptional service, cleanliness, beautiful rooms and all of the facilities ammenities I could not recommend this resort enough!!!

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Simplylynda
Westchester, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

We have been staying at the Eden for over 20 years now and have watched it grow and get better and better. The choice of rooms is unreal, the service superb, the people are fantastic. We usually stay in a penthouse villa for a week or more. Everything you need it right there. There's really no need to leave your room. The new pool area is great for kids and adults alike. The restaurants offer casual and a little more dressy offerings and the food is delicious. The staff, from housekeeping on up are friendly and helpful with always a smile. The cleanliness of the whole resort is exceptional. It passes the white sock test!! We go to Disney alot and this resort reminds us of being there!

Room Tip: The Villa's are the best!
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple