US$169
Priceline
US$190
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsnice hotelsoccer tournamentother hotelsexcellent staybusiness centerconvenient locationoff the highwayfitness centerindoor poolclean roomswe've stayedbreakfast buffetgreat place to stayfront desk stafffirst flooramish countryhgi
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We are grateful to the Hilton Garden Inn staff for making our weekend and my birthday celebration very special. They surprised us with a wonderful chocolate and pretzel basket and the beautiful card signed by the manager Jennifer and her staff. Our room was terrific and housekeeping did an excellent job of cleaning our room.

On Friday evening we enjoyed a very tasty room service dinner.

On Saturday morning we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast. I went down to the restaurant and spoke with Michelle at the restaurant. I let her know that I wanted to bring breakfast up to my wife.
She immediately gave me a tray, brought me juices and coffees and helped with plating my breakfast order. But then she went a step farther and found a flower to add to the tray. she said she wanted to make it special for me and my wife.

Bridget was also helpful with my breakfast order.

Again on Sunday morning Michelle provided excellent service. She is an excellent asset to the hotel.

Also, Barbara and Robert provided excellent service at the front desk. When we found feather pillows in our room, they quickly had polyester pillows sent up to replace the feather ones. They were helpful with both checkin and checkout.

Everyone came together to make our stay wonderful.

Our thanks again to Jennifer and her staff for making our weekend so special. We look forward to staying at this property again in the future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Hilton Garden I... L, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

We are so happy to hear that your birthday weekend was so enjoyable! Thank you for choosing to spend it with us at HGI Lancaster! We love being able to make our guests feel special during their stay with us, especially for wonderful birthday celebrations! We will make sure to pass along your kind words to our team members and we're happy to hear that we'll see you again in the future!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I stayed at this property for two nights beginning on September 18, 2017.

The night before I had stayed at a different Hilton Garden Inn as part of a multi-day, multi-state business trip and had the single worst hotel experience of my life. So with that as perspective, I was relieved to be reminded why I prefer the Hilton brand and Garden Inn's in particular.

Arriving after midnight I was greeted enthusiastically, asked for my Hilton Honors number, gifted water bottles and given very specific directions to my room.

While staying there I experienced a medical emergency and had to rely on the hotel staff who summoned help insanely quickly and also made sure I returned to a room that had been cleaned and properly secured. When I did return, the front desk assisted me by contacting the next Hilton property on my itinerary to notify them of my situation and that I would need to cancel. They also seamlessly extended my reservation another night.

Upon returning to my room the cleaning staff showed up immediately to reset the room and provide fresh bedding and towels which was great because I was exhausted and desperately needed to rest.

Quite frankly, the staff at this property handled a very stressful and scary time for me about as perfectly as could be expected. They were responsive, professional and extremely considerate.

We think of hotels in terms of amenities and rates, but they also play a role in providing for our safety and well-being which never shows up on the travel sites. While it may not be the sort of thing you want to lead with when marketing a property, it is comforting to know that they care about and for their guests.

Good job by all who played a role in an otherwise stressful few days for a loyal Hilton customer, you restored my faith in the brand.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

We are so thankful to know that you are doing well. We greatly appreciate your review, but are even more grateful that we were able to assist you during your stay and make what must have been a scary situation just a little bit less stressful. Our guests are like family and we look out for our family. Thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

What can I say - when you book into a Hilton property you should have nothing to worry about. And the same holds true for this location. It is a very big property and you may need to walk a bit of a distance to your room - but the whole property is well kept and updated. Our room was a nice size - and most importantly, CLEAN! Would not have an issue recommending this property or staying here again.
One thing to note - if you are looking for a late nite adult beverage, the bar in the hotel closes relatively early.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We love hearing from our guests and value your feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your room! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future and thank you for offering to recommend us!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Staff, décor, cleanliness, bedding, and bath were all more than satisfactory. However, would have chosen the Days Inn & Suites at less than 1/2 the price which has just been remodeled. Indoor pool and spa are why I paid the extra $$.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review of your stay with us! We value our guests feedback and are always looking for ways to make our guests stay more enjoyable. We're happy to hear that you found our hotel and team members to your liking and we hope you enjoyed using the pool and spa. We hope you'll stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

If I wanted to dig deep for something negative I would say the mattress was very hard.The whole experience was EXCELLENT.The staff was very friendly and the rooms super clean.The location is close to everything but far enough away to avoid the congestion.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with us at HGI Lancaster! We love hearing from our guests and use your feedback to help us grow as a team and a brand. We will pass along your comment regarding the mattress to our management team. We hope that you'll stay with us again in the future!