“Good National Brand hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster
Ranked #8 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Good clean friendly international brand hotel in accessible location for Lancaster and its airport.
Rooms are good quality, with walk in showers.
Food in hotel restaurant was good quality.
Staff were friendly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden I... L, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for your review of your stay with us in Lancaster! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We're happy to hear that you had time to have a meal with us in our restaurant! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Very pleased with room and service. Staff was friendly and room was very clean. Did not use pool but seemed nice. Room service was affordable. Hotel was very close to conference I attended. It was helpful to have a Keurig in the room versus a standard coffee pot.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We're so happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay at our property! We strive to exceed your expectations and it seems that our staff and amenities did just that! We hope that you have a chance to stay with us again in the future and have an opportunity to go swimming or relax in our spa!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

My wife and I enjoyed our stay here. The place is clean and the staff is curtious. We even had a quiet time in the garden. It is close to the attractions and the shopping outlets. Best kept secret. We shouldn't say anything so we can keep this place to ourselves.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We love hearing from our guests and appreciate your feedback! We're pleased that you had a chance to sit and relax in our courtyard - it's such a great spot to enjoy a quiet moment! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thank you again!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I travel frequently and know what to expect from Hilton. My expectations were met. Friendly staff. Easy check in and check out. Got the quiet room I requested. Property and room both very clean. Ample parking. Hotel is easy to find and located in a mini "hotel row". Homewood Suites and Fairfield Suites are also right there. Hilton Garden Inn had the best rate for my stay but does not include breakfast as do the others nearby. There is a 24 hour pantry. Two outdoor garden areas. Indoor pool. Exercise room is small and only has 2 treadmills and a step-master. No free weights or bike so I was disappointed by that. I always bring my own pillow but did not need to as the bed pillows and bedding were great. The mattress was just ok. My only complaint is there were no written instructions on how to access the WiFi. Took 2 calls to the front desk to figure it out - it would be great if they would add this info to the room key card.

Room Tip: only 2 levels so 2nd level is quieter. but overall not a noisy place. room doors slamming shut is th...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We are grateful to the Hilton Garden Inn staff for making our weekend and my birthday celebration very special. They surprised us with a wonderful chocolate and pretzel basket and the beautiful card signed by the manager Jennifer and her staff. Our room was terrific and housekeeping did an excellent job of cleaning our room.

On Friday evening we enjoyed a very tasty room service dinner.

On Saturday morning we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast. I went down to the restaurant and spoke with Michelle at the restaurant. I let her know that I wanted to bring breakfast up to my wife.
She immediately gave me a tray, brought me juices and coffees and helped with plating my breakfast order. But then she went a step farther and found a flower to add to the tray. she said she wanted to make it special for me and my wife.

Bridget was also helpful with my breakfast order.

Again on Sunday morning Michelle provided excellent service. She is an excellent asset to the hotel.

Also, Barbara and Robert provided excellent service at the front desk. When we found feather pillows in our room, they quickly had polyester pillows sent up to replace the feather ones. They were helpful with both checkin and checkout.

Everyone came together to make our stay wonderful.

Our thanks again to Jennifer and her staff for making our weekend so special. We look forward to staying at this property again in the future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Hilton Garden I... L, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

We are so happy to hear that your birthday weekend was so enjoyable! Thank you for choosing to spend it with us at HGI Lancaster! We love being able to make our guests feel special during their stay with us, especially for wonderful birthday celebrations! We will make sure to pass along your kind words to our team members and we're happy to hear that we'll see you again in the future!