“WOW!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I was invited for a brunch after party and had no idea about this place, and all I can say is WOW!

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful hall inside a nice hotel with HUGE buffet selection. The atmosphere was wonderful and every was friendly.

I cannot express how many choices they had- my first thought, was how early does this place have to start to prep and cook ALL THIS?? They had tons of stations, all separated by the type of food, meat station, pasta station, dessert, salad, sides, brunch. Every set up table was clean, put out well, and had clear signs letting you know what you where getting. It was PACKED and even with all the people around the tables getting food, the staff kept everything full, clean and appealing looking.

Usually buffets are low quality, but not here. Every item I selected was fresh and high quality. I am vegan, and have hard time finding stuff when I go out, but I found a lot here that I could get.

I will return for sure!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

The food, service, and atmosphere was pleasant. There is such a wide variety of food that you will be sure to find plenty of favorites. You can begin with breakfast foods and work your way through lunch and dinner! It was impossible to try to get a taste of everything, so be sure to go hungry and take small samplings.Our service was a little slow in clearing plates and getting our check. I found the desserts to look very appealing but somewhat tasteless. A bit pricey.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Memorial Day weekend and it was our first visit. Met family with young adults included. We were very happy, seemingly endless options and much cooked to order at stations or brought from kitchen- great guest experience. Atmosphere is very nice, enjoy at your own pace. We really enjoyed not feeling rushed. I would call this a Special Event or Special Day experience as the final check is as abundant as the opulent display of food. We were very impressed overall.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

best around. make the trip worthwhile . the variety is spectacular. the staff is very friendly and not rushed

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Step 1; For Mothers Day you must put in your reservations on Easter at midnight if you want to have a seat for Mothers Day. Step 2; Just get your party together at the designated time you have set for reservations, and be prepared to be satisfied to your heart's delight. Even though it is VERY crowded everyone will have a GREAT time with all of the selections this brunch has, along with the appropriate music to go along with you meal. What a great experience will be back next year, same time, same place!