“Brunch is Definitely not worth the price!”

Champagne Sunday Brunch
Ranked #2 of 622 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Husband and I went for Sunday brunch. The pastries were the best part of this Buffet. Nothing was bad but the salads, meats, pasta bar and breakfast foods were just average... completely average. They did serve mimosas and champagne but they were at room temperature and not special at all. It's a beautiful setting but just not worth the nearly $40 dollar price.

7  Thank ukhobo
mclossey, General Manager at Champagne Sunday Brunch, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Ukhobo,

We are disappointed you felt the the Champagne Sunday Brunch was average and did not exceed your culinary expectations. Our focus is on the best local and regional quality available. Our Food and Beverage team prepares all week as tribute to share each Sunday and celebrate with our guests. We value all feedback as opportunity and will continue to focus and provide the best in cuisine, quality, selection, and service to compliment the value of the Champagne Sunday Brunch.

Kind Regards,
Mark Clossey, GM

Reviewed 22 August 2017

There is just no comparison. Make sure to plan ahead and get reservations, especially for special occasions or around holidays. They sell out fast. The ambiance is wonderful, food selection is plentiful, and the desserts...oh my! And hey, who doesn't like champagne for breakfast! Highly recommend this experience.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Three young men serving at the made-to-order stations referred to me as "hon." I was shocked. Three different male servers using that term! As a grown women, I found the comment demeaning and it made me quite uncomfortable each time I was called it. It detracted from the elegance of the event. Obviously these young men have no class! Please hire more mature and professional workers. It's all about atmosphere and those inappropriate comments were totally out of place.

12  Thank LouisePennsylvania
mclossey, General Manager at Champagne Sunday Brunch, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear LouisePennsylvania,

Thank you for sharing you personal experience, and I am truly very sorry for any unprofessionalism you encountered. The service attendants meant no disrespect and the greeting was not acceptable or part of service culture. I apologize if you were made to feel uncomfortable. We have reviewed our hospitality promise and courtesy standards to assure the necessary follow up training, and mentoring. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind Regards,
Mark Clossey, GM

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I was invited for a brunch after party and had no idea about this place, and all I can say is WOW!

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful hall inside a nice hotel with HUGE buffet selection. The atmosphere was wonderful and every was friendly.

I cannot express how many choices they had- my first thought, was how early does this place have to start to prep and cook ALL THIS?? They had tons of stations, all separated by the type of food, meat station, pasta station, dessert, salad, sides, brunch. Every set up table was clean, put out well, and had clear signs letting you know what you where getting. It was PACKED and even with all the people around the tables getting food, the staff kept everything full, clean and appealing looking.

Usually buffets are low quality, but not here. Every item I selected was fresh and high quality. I am vegan, and have hard time finding stuff when I go out, but I found a lot here that I could get.

I will return for sure!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

The food, service, and atmosphere was pleasant. There is such a wide variety of food that you will be sure to find plenty of favorites. You can begin with breakfast foods and work your way through lunch and dinner! It was impossible to try to get a taste of everything, so be sure to go hungry and take small samplings.Our service was a little slow in clearing plates and getting our check. I found the desserts to look very appealing but somewhat tasteless. A bit pricey.