“One of my Favorite Places”

Fiorentino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #206 of 650 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I can't believe this restaurant is so far down the list. They have Happy Hour 4:00 - 5:00 with well drinks at $3.00 and wine at $4.00. I always get food from their ala cart menu. It
Is a smaller serving without the salad but with bread that is great. The food is very reasonable and delish. I generally get the Limoncello Chicken or the Chicken Parm. A great place with a view of the airplanes taking off and landing . My favorite place to go for a good meal at a good price!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

One of the few places around to fly in for a meal as restaurant is on/at the airport. My salad was good but wife had fish and chips which she didn't like at all. French fries were good, which saved the place from getting a dreaded, "let's not go back". I will update again when we go back to advise if its worth going back a 3rd time.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Ate dinner outside last night. As usual the staff was great and provided wonderful service. The chicken wings are fantastic. I had one of the pasta bowls,$7 a real deal. One of our favorite places.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Don't know why they advertise as being fabulous. The food is terrible as is the wait staff. Even if someone gave us another gift certificate we would never go back.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Second trip to Fiorentino's for dinner. Decided to go after seeing a movie at Penn Cinemas, (ticket stub saves you 10%). We had 2 traditional Italian dinners, Chicken Parmigiana and Clams and Linguini. Both were excellent! Delicious salads and bread. Well worth the trip. Looking forward to our next trip.