“Great Hamburger at a pizza place...I could not believe it.”
Review of My Place Pizza

My Place Pizza
Ranked #283 of 618 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I had been to this pizza place before and enjoyed it...However, I could not have cheese yesterday. I settled for a hamburger...Well I was really surprised at the quality of the roll and the fresh vegetables and the burger itself. The burger was very good which was not expected but happy it was. I have had the pizza there a couple of months ago and that is expected to be good and it is.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We stayed at the Marriot acrosst the street. After a walk around the block trying to find a place where I could bring my kids for a bite, we ended up here. My mom, being a city girl is not intimidated by dive pizza joints.
The staff was nice, spoke with Italian accents, which made mom and I smile. We ordered a large cheese pizza, large stromboli and house salad. My kids are pizza snobs and enjoyed their pie. My mom and I split the enourmous stromboli! There was enough left over for a hefty lunch the next day. Although our stromboli was a bit scorched on the bottom, neither of us minded because the dough anf filling were so well done. The combonation of cheeses, meats and green peppers all wrapped and baked in a fluffly dough was great. The salad was fresh.
We ordered a chicken parm wedge, 2 burgers, some fries and chicken nuggets the next night for a late dinner to go. The burgers were a grade above standard flattop burgers, the fries and nuggets were okay. The chicken parm wedge was just like we make at home. Crunchy, sauced, melted mozzy all stuffed in fresh bread. I must mention that the marriot guys did not recommend this place- maybe because it is more "common" that the upscale places surrounding it.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This was a nice quick stop for a bite..the pizza slices were a good size. this was a convenient walk from our hotel. Price was not bad either.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Just came in for a slice. The place has likely not changed in 20 years. The pizza was classic pizzeria style and was very good. The staff behind the counter have no joy. It is really amazing. The staff in a nearby store call them the pizza nazis.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

The owners are nice and they will lay before you their menu of choice of food and drink. The dinning area is unique for a place like this in the middle of downtown Lancaster.you get to view some of olde Towne scenery and the historical statues in the center of the city and along the bustling population.