“There's a reason this place is still around for over 25 years ”

Ruffino's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #160 of 617 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I've been eating Ruffino's food since they opened over 25 years ago. Great food from a family run operation. The homemade rolls and pizza dough make the difference. Best cheese steaks and cheeseburger subs around. And if you want real pizzeria pizza instead of the typical chain stuff you will love theirs. I normally get a plain with extra cheese. OK, not heart healthy but your taste buds will do the happy dance.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped on the way home after a busy night, got a pizza and cheesesteak to share with the family, pizza was good and so was the cheesesteak, fresh homemade roll is always a plus. Look forward to the next visit.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

The meatball parmesan sub is really good here. Fresh bread, generous cheese and large meatballs. It sounds simple, but it really works. The fries are great too!

1  Thank CuriousTravelerRadio
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I was in town for a family reunion and walked by this place on my way to Giant and the smell was incredible. I had to order something my godson and I ordered two cheese steaks and they awesome only $6.50 each. The bread was perfect and the service was great. Our steaks were so good I stopped by the next day to order to more to good for our ride back to Washington DC

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Since Ruffino's began delivery a couple years ago, it has become my go-to place for my weekly pizza fix. The crust is fairly thin and the flavor is excellent. Their wings are about the best around - much larger than most. It is nice supporting a local business - instead of a chain.