“Did not expect such a fabulous meal!”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #164 of 617 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Stopped in on a whim. All I can say is WOW! We love Mexican food and we were pleasantly surprised at the choices and freshness of the food. Excellent portions, really delicious. Friendly service as well. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the table was not wiped down and we had to wipe it down ourselves. Several of the tables were the same, so we had no choice. Stopping in again next week so I hope to see that has improved.

1  Thank Gina C

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I had the fire shrimp taco salad and it was really good with a good amount of shrimp. Nice, clean and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I work in Lancaster and have picked up lunch at this location multiple times and it is always very good! The service is fast which gives me time to get back to work. It would be great if there was a Qdoba's in Berks County :)

Reviewed 9 April 2017

The food is fresh, prepared for you in an open kitchen, the manager is hands-on, friendly, and proud of his product. Clean, ample parking, on Route 30 at the Rockvale Outlets.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

My Husband and I love Qdoba and this one is close to home. Very clean with quick service. Good choice for quick Mexican.