“Lunch”
Review of Highland Pizzeria

Highland Pizzeria
Ranked #293 of 622 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Great pizzeria and bar. Decent prices, friendly staff, and outstanding food. Sits back behind the Turkey Hill at Oregon Pk/Landis Valley Rd. They can handle large and small crowds and are a popular spot on Sunday afternoons.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We were over charged $10 from the prices printed on the menu. After a very long wait to talk with the manager, he explained I had gotten extra meat sauce,(that I never ordered) and the chicken was an extra cost item not included in a chicken parm dinner! Never heard of this! He was very rude and did not want to correct the bill. Horrible experience arguing with somebody that cared nothing about honest service or providing his customers with a good meal. The meat balls were ice cold in their centers and were obviously micro-waved. Small portions, service was very slow and the waitress was very grumpy. Manager was the worst! This place is bad. We will never go back.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Many Many beers, service is great, casual dining with great food.
Prices are excellent and quality of food is excellent

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I wasn't a fan of the pizza, but not a deal breaker. I can always try one of the sandwiches on my next trip. Service was a little slow, looked a little pre-occupied with cleaning duties. But I guess I shouldn't complain about that!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

We had great pizza and on another night, I had a GREAT BBQ sandwich! My husband found another dark stout beer he likes, so all went well. I have only 2 complaints-- the restaurant charged me for NOT having onions on my sandwich, .45 cents and I had to go to the carry out counter to get our silverware. I have never been charged for NOT having something on my sanfdwich!! VERY STRANGE! I would go back and eat another BBQ sandwich. It was that good!