“Great Sandwiches”

Bruno's of Downtown Lancaster
Ranked #291 of 622 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: The backbone of Bruno's menu is our Signature Hoagies. Each hoagie is made fresh, using only the finest ingredients including gourmet meats and cheeses and the freshest vegetables. Each one of our locations offers our Signature Hoagies, Fresh Soups, and Desserts.
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Eat at this and other Bruno's often. Food is always first rate, fresh and tasty. Only drawback is the business hours. If they only had more accommodative business hours it would rate 5 stars.

UncleBruno, Owner at Bruno's of Downtown Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Thanks for the review Jwells1985! We appreciate your business. Hopefully, you will find our new extended hours on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday more accommodating.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I heard so much about Bruno's, so I had to try them. The bread was delicious and the sandwich reminded me of back home, in New York. However, the price was a bit high for me and I have not gone back.

UncleBruno, Owner at Bruno's of Downtown Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Thanks for giving us try Michelle. We do offer daily lunch specials that include half a sandwich and soup for one low price.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

I eat here weekly for lunch since I work downtown. If you are looking for a quick sandwich or hoagie downtown this is the best place to go. I get the half turkey and a bag of chips for $5.25 with tax. That's about as cheap as you are going to find downtown. The whole is very big, so be hungry if you order that one. They offer different meats and bread types. Everything is cold at this location, no cheesesteaks or warm sandwiches. Overall a great value. Only con is that it is small with no seating, but perfectly fine if you work downtown and grab and go.

Thanks for the review Keith. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Wide variety of hoagies, on great bread. Quick, friendly service. I like the spicy one. Mainly take-out, but some eat in.

Thanks for the review! Keep it spicy!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I had possibly the best corned beef sandwich I've ever tasted from this joint. I would definitely go back for more.

UncleBruno, Manager at Bruno's of Downtown Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2015

While our hoagies are our signature menu, it's great to receive a review on our Corned Beef. As with all of our ingredients, we searched high and low for the freshest and most authentic. Thank you!