“Great pre-Theatre Brunch”

Annie Bailey's Irish Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Annie Bailey's Irish Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 618 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Just a few steps from the newly built Marriott Hotel & Convention Center, you'll find Annie Bailey's Traditional Irish Pub & Restaurant. It is Lancaster's only authentic irish pub and one of the favorite dining destinations in the county. Annie Bailey's is a pub for all ages and has become a staple in downtown Lancaster. We have created an atmosphere that you can meet here for Happy Hour with your co-workers and also bring your family in for dinner on a Saturday evening or Brunch on a Sunday afternoon. The menu offers the traditional Irish Fare as well some modern American cuisine. Our extensive beer selection has earned awards in the county and you'll find some great whiskeys on our shelves. The Pub is modeled in the Victorian Dublin style, which complements the Victorian-era building built in 1890 in which it is housed. This Lancaster landmark was previously occupied by the famous men's clothing store of Sayers, Scheid & Sweeton. The pub was constructed in Carrick on Suir, Co. Waterford and then shipped to Lancaster where it was assembled.
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped at Annie Bailey’s for Brunch before a matinee at the Fulton Theatre. The service was swift and attentive. The food was delicious. I especially liked the onion bisque. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Bree was a great waitress and hamburgers and fries were tremendous!Would definitely go back again when in Lancaster !

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Just off the square in Lancaster. Great selection of beer and drinks. Great decor!
The food selection is very nice and well priced. Traditional fish and chips and other Irish staples along with American fare. Service has always been very good.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, food and atmosphere. The lettuce cups with chicken and peanut sauce appetizer is a must have! Went with a group of five and was seated right away. Does fill up fast though. Many at the bar with standing room only by the time we left. Great live music.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

SKIP! Service poor, food average! We picked Annie Bailey’s as a half way point to meet up with my long term friend that we don’t get to see often. We had a 4pm RESERVATION, not a walk in off the street,-remember this! My husband and I were a little early, but seated as it was mostly empty. Friends were running 10 minutes late as roads were hazardous with heavy rains, not overly late by any means. Our waitress took our drink orders while we waited. I only drank water, tip frowned upon? All others in the party did responsibly drink, but maybe my water added to a wait staff issue we realized at the end of the night, of “low” importance tip status? Our friends arrived, and our waitress said she was “sliding down and handing us off to another waitress.” Ok, odd, but whatever. We ordered our appetizers with our new waitress, plus our friend’s drinks. They wanted our meal orders then, too, which didn’t strike me at the time, nor when we weren’t even done our appetizers but dinner was being served, as most things don’t bother me. We then had to ask for table settings, all other’s came with them, normally not a biggie, all added up, annoying. They poured water from a large shared bottle for the table that they emptied and never replaced when I ONLY had water to wash down my food. I went without drinking, trying to save my last swallow, hoping more would show. I had to finally ask and met frostiness. Another 1+ rounds ordered at dinner, plus later a dessert to share. We were finishing up, I was headed to the restroom, and the waitress came over and said, “I don’t know if they told you guys when you were seated, there is a party of 30 coming and we need this table,” and we had 10 minutes to leave, AND we were obviously already going?! It was only nearing 6pm at this time. I’ve never, around the globe, been treated so rudely, AND WE HAD A RESERVATION! I’d understand if they’d “fit us in” with that stipulation, but totally inappropriate since I’d made reservations a day or so before! Just my husband and my bill, included was a generous 20% tip by my husband, I would not of, $100 for average food of 1 appetizer, 2 entrees, a dessert and 2 alcoholic beverages with poorer service for 2 people, pricey for average food at best! Nobody bragged or raved about their food, and pretty rotten service with an unnecessary “get out” to end the evening WHEN WE WERE ALREADY HEADED THAT DIRECTION?! We all had high hopes of a new place and excited as one of our party members is a citizen of Ireland looking for some home comfort. The comfort wasn’t found in your food and YOUR STAFF needs to learn some manners! So, we left and patronized another place, as I guess $100 per couple wasn’t profitable enough?! I suggest you do the same!