“usual menu decent service.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #13 of 127 Restaurants in Lansdale
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We like that they have senior portions at dinnertime on a lot of their entrees.. we like the shrimp linguine in particular. Just the right size and the bread sticks are fabulous.

Reviewed 30 November 2011

Great selection of seafood done right I do wish they weren't so stingy with those amazing biscuits but all around pleasant experience and would go back any time a seafood craving hits

1  Thank LDdave
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I have learned over the years that if I want all-you-can-eat shrimp and the Red Lobster biscuits... this is the place to go. Other than that, the service is kind of slow to prohibit you from eating too many shrimp. The other food seems like it is either frozen or boiled in a bag.

I have known a couple of people to actually pick a lobster out of the tank, and I'm sure that it would taste fresh as long as it is cooked properly. I do not order regular lobster there anymore, because it always came out over done (similar to a rubbery substance)..

Overall, it is somewhere to go if you don't direct access to fresh seafood. For those of us that do not eat seafood, Red Lobster at least has options for people who have seafood allergies or just do not eat it.

1  Thank hypo_theories
Reviewed 9 June 2011

even on the weekends when it is busy they find a way to get you seated in a timely fashion.food is delicious and well cooked, and service is second to none. very happy every visit and would recommend it to a friend..is and always will be my favorite restaurant.

1  Thank stephaniepLansdale
Reviewed 22 January 2010

I honestly had some of the worst food and the worst service I've ever had at this restaurant. Given that it's a chain restaurant, I wasn't expecting anything outstanding but I was very surprised by just how awful the food was. I ordered a sampler platter, complete with lobster and several kinds of shrimp. Everything was overcooked and extremely salty. I could barely get my teeth through the lobster. My partner ordered the fried fisherman's platter which made my platter look gourmet. I've never seen scallops so small and the food tasted like it'd been cooked in grease that hadn't been changed in a month. Again, I wasn't expecting seafood fresh from the dock, but for a place that serves primarily seafood, I did expect them to know how to cook it. And to top it all off, when we advised the manager of our issues, she apologized and offered to replace our meals with anything off the menu. At that point, our stomachs were both turning and we had an appointment to make, so we said no. I assumed they'd adjust our bill somehow ... give us a free appetizer or something. But, they did not. They charged us the full amount, which ended up being $75 for our meal. I honestly would rather get frozen fish sticks from the grocery store for that price. Needless to say, I will never go to this restaurant again.

1  Thank CampingBuddy