“Best breakfast, and French toast in Lebanon!”
Review of Inn 422

Inn 422
Ranked #7 of 126 Restaurants in Lebanon
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Deli, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Let me just say you get what you pay for at Inn 422. Its a must if your in the area! I've been here for breakfast many times and I am always blown away by how good the food is. They have around 20 different stuffed French toasts and they are all out of this world! Best French toast I've ever had! The atmosphere is amazing, nice, cozy, clean, and relaxing.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

My family loves going for breakfast and getting any of their stuffed french toasts. Sooo amazingly good...a must try! We will keep coming back!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

We were there for a Christmas Party and a retirement party. It is actually an old inn that was refurbished into a restaurant so it has a lot of old charm. But a little cramped if you have a large group.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I ended up getting a lot of food because their menu is huge and everything sounds very good. Also some slightly unique dishes at least compared to the rest of Lebanon. Taste was either excellent or at least good, would recommend the soups specifically.

They're kind of branded on the outside as a fancy place, and we were unsure if it would be jacket required, but it's a bit more casual once inside. There are, to me, too many knick-knacks, decorations, and other clutter in the actual dining areas, but that's really up to your taste. My only real complaint is that we were seated at a tiny table for two and it was hard to keep everything on the table. Our server was also a little too attentive and made me a bit uncomfortable.

Pricing was fair or even generous for what you were getting. We ordered much more than two people could eat (leftovers for days) and spent ~$100, which I think for the quality was worth it.

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

My group of best girlfriends and I go here every year for our annual Christmas breakfast and it never disappoints. We wouldn't even think of going anywhere else. Charming atmosphere and delicious food. Have also been here for small groups showers. Special place to visit.

Been to Inn 422? Share your experiences!