“Love the wings!”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2016

We have only been there a couple times but enjoyed it. The staff is friendly and courteous.Try the wings, they have unusual flavors. They have trivia which is fun when you're with friends!

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Decent food and large selection of craft beer. Occasionally food is inconsistent and portions not very large.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

We went there for a business meeting. The food was great and the service good. We were there for trivia night and even though we didn't have time to stay everyone seemed to have a good time. Great place to kick back and relax with friends.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

I spent one night in the area (Holiday Inn Express) so I could visit the Middle Creek Wildlife Management Area early the next morning. I did some reading of the area restaurants and settled on the Old Gin Mill. It was only 2 miles from the hotel. Since I was traveling alone, I wanted to find a place that had a nice bar (rather than sitting alone in the dining room). They have a long bar with lots of seats. When I arrived it was crowded but I was able to get a seat.

Friendly service from the bartenders.

The menu has a lot of choices and a good variety. The young woman at the hotel recommended a few items. I ordered the steak salad. It was huge!! The steak came out as ordered: rare. Good seasoning on the steak. The salad came with blue cheese dressing, fries, and onion rings. There was no way I could eat it all, but I did eat all of the steak. Unfortunately the steak had a lot of grizzle, so that was disappointing. When one of the bartenders came to take my plate and asked how my dinner was, I told her about the steak. She offered me a complimentary glass of wine, which I really appreciated. I already had two glasses and didn’t want to have a third, so she took one off the bill.

I would definitely return here if I’m back in the area.

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

The Gin Mill is one of my favorite places to eat in Lebanon County. The food is always delicious, the menu is always changing, and they always have superb specials. Great drink and beer menu. Wait staff is always so wonderful. We love everything about this establishment. Great place!!!!