“Amazing!!! Don't be turned away is delicious”
Review of La Placita

La Placita
Ranked #23 of 126 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Amazing food a man runs the front and the wife cooks it is the best authentic Mexican food I have ever had!!! They update and adjust the menu to fit need i went in a few times ordered a pepper, onion, and mushroom quesadilla and they put it on the menu!! They have a cute little shop on the side too, also the owners are so kind! we through birthday parties there i love it!!!

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We loved the food, the owner who served us, and did I say that we loved the food?

It's authentic, flavorful, and inexpensive.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have eaten here a handful of times and it's always very good and authentic Mexican food. Portions are large and I always have leftovers. Their chips and salsa are also very good. Will keep going back!

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

We stopped here last week and were very disappointed ! Service was slow and food very bland. Not much atmosphere either. I've had worse but also better.

Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

If you like real Mexican food this is the place to go! The pork carnitas are my absolute fav ever love the family that runs it good price no frills and always have an excellent meal

Been to La Placita? Share your experiences!