“A Family Game Night First”
Review of Escape Games Live

Escape Games Live
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Lemoyne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escape Games Live is the cure for your common entertainment. We put you and your friends in a themed room and you have one hour to solve puzzles and find clues in order to make your way out in 60 minutes. There is nothing scary about escape games. It's is 60 minutes of AWESOME. Come see what all the buzz is about!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband and I took our 13 and 14 year old tots for an afternoon activity. None of us had experienced an escape room before. Dr. John was an excellent host for the Mad Doctor room. I have to say that having two generations of puzzle solvers really helped. The kids picked up on things I would never have known how to do. Despite all of our efforts it took us 65 minutes to escape, which is 5 minutes more than we are allowed. But we felt victorious and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves because they didn't rush us out. We will definitely be back for another room. It was so fun to work together! Way better than bowling and a movie!

All reviews
"blast"
in 7 reviews
"york"

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We escaped 6 seconds late, but had a great time in the Mad Doctor room. It was hard. There would have been no way we could have done it with out the clues.

Looking forward to doing the 80's room next!

1  Thank Bernots
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We celebrated my father in laws birthday and played in both the 80's Room and the Mad Doctor. It was a great time! Only 3 of our group of 18 had ever done one before. I think the ones that didn't thought it would be easy and were surprised that it really did take almost an hour to "escape". Our group had ages 15-80 and every one of us contributed to our rooms. It was a good activity for a multi aged group. My room, Mad Doctor, was hosted by Dr. John and he was very personable and as others said, added to the overall experience. Definitely something we will do again!

1  Thank Krtcks
Reviewed 18 December 2017

As first timers, we had no clue what we were doing. John helped introduce us to the Escape Game rules and made sure we had a "clue" about what we were doing. The 80's room was awesome. Took me back to my childhood. We had a lot of fun and are looking forward to trying another room.

2  Thank Verandom