US$96
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$125
US$65
RodewayInn
Comfort Suites Lewisburg(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
ComfortSuites
US$91
US$82
All Suites Inn Budget Host(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
US$70
Hotels.com
US$147
US$135
Quality Inn(New Columbia)
US$76
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast staffbucknell universitybottled watergreat hotelgas stationstaff was very friendlybreakfast barrecommend this hotelenjoyed my staywould definitely stay here againcomfortable bedsvery clean hotelrestaurants and shoppinghot tubnext morninggreat breakfastfree breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I stay at Hampton Inn's a lot. I am a Hilton member and they are always reliable. This was one of the better ones I have stayed at recently. The staff was super friendly upon check in. I got my complimentary Honors bag with drink and snack. I was also pleasantly surprised to find warm cookies in the lobby upon check in also. Breakfast wasn't bad, rooms were clean, and overall a wonderful experience. Would stay here again and continue to stay at Hampton Inn's.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Hampton Inn L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We take pride in what we do and love to make our guests feel like home.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My Mom and I stayed at the Hampton Inn Lewisburg for an overnight trip just to get away. The service here was over the top! Great staff, great rooms, outstanding complimentary breakfast. The beds are the most comfortable beds to sleep in. The rooms are so clean I was very happy with my stay

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you. We love to make our guests happy. Hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Diamond Member
Was booked here for 5 nights so I had a lot of time to get a feel for this place. Overall it was nice, plenty of parking, clean and fairly quiet.
Being here midweek there were few other guests and I slept great in room 416 (top floor). Work out room was nice, a little small and no air conditioning but they did have a TV, towels and bottles of water.
You can get a meal at the Country Cupboard (walking distance) and there is a WalMart a couple hundred yards away. Look out for rooms close to the highway - truck noise really hits from midnight to 2 am, try to get a room closer to the WalMart side.
Staff was - meh... Breakfast team was fantastic but the front desk, not the friendliest peeps. Big Pool and a Hot Tub are also available.

Room Tip: Top Floor away from the highway.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Hampton Inn L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for your review we love to hear what our guest think of us. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

This is the place we always use on our trip to New York, it is halfway so we stay on the way up and on the way back. Its always been a great place to stay.The staff has always been vary nice and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn L, Manager at Hampton Inn Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on business for a few weeks
Awesome staff
Met all of my needs
For a hotel that is 10 years old very clean
Common areas and rooms
They clean everything all of the time
Will stay here again when in need if lodging
If i could give a six i would.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Hampton Inn L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you we are happy you enjoyed your stay with and hope to see you again real soon.