“Phil's Breakfast is Phabulous”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Phamous Phil's BBQ Limerick
Ranked #13 of 35 Restaurants in Limerick
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I normally go to work early and go home early to beat the rush hour traffic, but Friday has lighter traffic, so I slept in an extra hour and went to Phamous Phil's for breakfast. Double reward for Rick!
Nice place, nice staff, good food, fair price. I had the pulled pork omelette with cheddar, home fries for a side plus rye toast. Loved the omelette, ate it all up (how is this not a craze across America?), couldn't finish the toast and home fries, I was too full. Great portions good price, excellent friendly service. Wish I could stay longer, but off to work I go.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Natural meats, slow cooked in a smoker - not boiled,no liquid smoke or other crap. This is the good stuff that tastes great, with the right texture too. Our ribs came with no sauce but there are bottles on the table to add your own on your ribs or pulled pork to season as you wish. The sauces are award-winning and pretty good as well. This a small local business run with the pride to do things right. Definitely a repeat.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Great food and a good selection of gluten free items. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Our new go to spot.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I have driven by Phil's several times before, I always noticed the smoker out front on Ridge Pike but never ventured in to sample their offerings, well last Sunday was the day. A little brisket, chopped for me, some pulled pork with their amazing BBQ sauce, I like the mild sauce, and 3 sides. The brisket was done perfectly, tender and tasty in addition to the pork. They do meats right, you can tell the experience and love that goes into their food preparation. The Corn Muffin, my fave, is dense and delicious, the thing you keep coming back to as you sink your teeth into all of the face wipin' deliciousness. For sides we got the Green Bean, Baked Bean and Sweet Potato French Frie sides. If you go for the Sweet Potato Fries, DON'T FORGET THE SAUCE!!! Good fixins' right there. Did I like it? Can you tell? Yessir, good eatins' indeed.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

My family often orders takeout from the new Royersford location. We started going here based off how much we enjoyed their Collegeville location.

At first, I wasn't overly impressed with the new location. The BBQ was okay and the chicken wings were so overcooked and dry I literally couldn't bite the meat off the bone.

Although I haven't tried the wings again I am happy to say the rest of the food is right on par with their other location. The meatloaf is nice and smokey, the pork is a little less smokey, but tender and the pulled chicken and brisket is lean, tender and isn't over sauced. The sides are also very good. I would recommend the baked beans, corn bread and macaroni and cheese.

I would recommend eating in it taking out.