Review Highlights
A hidden gem. An experience you will never forget!

My Wife & I only recently were made aware that this Wolf Sanctuary even existed & it is situated... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Gburg11
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Extinction is forever

Extinction is forever resonated with me as I walked around the sanctuary. These beautiful... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Mysteryevaluator
Washington DC, District of Columbia

All reviews full moon beautiful animals steep hill private tour bed and breakfast porta potties non profit hot dogs speedwell forge natural habitat two hours volunteer staff gift shop wear boots an animal lover personal stories wonderful visit
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We went to one of the full moon tours. I was amazed at how much information the volunteer tour guides possessed. It was very informative and I appreciated being so close up to see the wolves. Lots of walking with some of it uphill.

I thought there would be more to it. There was a nice big bonfire with someone playing guitar background music. I expected "live entertainment" to be more exciting. There were a bunch of people - maybe 100? - sitting around the same bonfire. Kind of cramped and blankets got stepped on, people got stepped over. I think I would have enjoyed a daytime visit better without so many people. The gift shop was too crowded to shop in, but I think you can shop online for T-shirts, etc.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved this place. It was a very cold day but well worth it. They were very informative and entertaining. Definitely a must go.

1  Thank Jason R
Reviewed 21 March 2018

So many wolves to see, the caregivers do a wonderful job, also donate if you can to help keep the Sanctuary going!

2  Thank DevonM95
Reviewed 16 March 2018

The inexpensive poster picturing of all the wolves on the preserve was a hit at dinner later. Our grandson told his siblings the stories about many of the wolves that he heard on the tour. He wore a "tooth" necklace to school the next day and clipped a wolf keychain onto his backpack. We ALL enjoyed the tour, and my husband and I plan to bring the other grandchildren here eventually even though the drive was 2 hr and 15 minutes! Definitely a fabulous trip.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The wolves are wonderful to see in person. The staff can answer any question that you can throw at them. Not recommended for children under 16 years of age.

1  Thank Tiffany R