“Really great experience, I loved seeing wolves up close and hearing all about their stories”

Wolf Sanctuary of PA
Ranked #2 of 28 things to do in Lititz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wolf Sanctuary of PA is dedicated to providing as near a natural life home to the wolves and wolf hybrids that live here. We hope to share educational information with our visitors and introduce you to the world of the wolf.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a small sanctuary, but, it's a really great experience, you can get very close to the wolves. It's also great that the sanctuary takes in and cares for captive wolves and the stories of each wolf is a great addition. I love that they induce howling, so wonderful

All reviews
in 40 reviews
"amazing experience"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to one of the full moon tours. I was amazed at how much information the volunteer tour guides possessed. It was very informative and I appreciated being so close up to see the wolves. Lots of walking with some of it uphill.

I thought there would be more to it. There was a nice big bonfire with someone playing guitar background music. I expected "live entertainment" to be more exciting. There were a bunch of people - maybe 100? - sitting around the same bonfire. Kind of cramped and blankets got stepped on, people got stepped over. I think I would have enjoyed a daytime visit better without so many people. The gift shop was too crowded to shop in, but I think you can shop online for T-shirts, etc.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I absolutely loved this place. It was a very cold day but well worth it. They were very informative and entertaining. Definitely a must go.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So many wolves to see, the caregivers do a wonderful job, also donate if you can to help keep the Sanctuary going!

1  Thank Devon M
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 March 2018

The inexpensive poster picturing of all the wolves on the preserve was a hit at dinner later. Our grandson told his siblings the stories about many of the wolves that he heard on the tour. He wore a "tooth" necklace to school the next day and clipped a wolf keychain onto his backpack. We ALL enjoyed the tour, and my husband and I plan to bring the other grandchildren here eventually even though the drive was 2 hr and 15 minutes! Definitely a fabulous trip.